What.CD is no more

I had been a member for a couple of years but had stopped using the site for the last year or two because music streaming is so much more convenient and in lots of cases free.

Why bother with piracy if streaming takes care of mainstream music tastes.

What.cd did have some really spectacular unique music unavailable anywhere else though.[emoji19][emoji17]

I had been a member for a couple of years but had stopped using the site for the last year or two because music streaming is so much more convenient and in lots of cases free.

What.cd did have some really spectacular unique music unavailable anywhere else though.[emoji19][emoji17]
I have been Gaana+ subscriber for 2 years now, but their android app interface has been ruined now. Plus you can't beat flac.

Streaming will eat data (but not that much) & its inconvenient in places like gym where there's no good 4G coverage.

what.cd really had good organised collections :| rip[DOUBLEPOST=1480035485][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been Gaana+ subscriber for 2 years now, but their android app interface has been ruined now. Plus you can't beat flac.
Gaana people should fire their latest UX designer. what a mess.

Saavn looks lot better now. Discovery works well in saavn compared to gaana imo

Yea some staff members related to the tracker don't exactly have a good rep and they are using OVH of all hosts once again.

RIP What.CD

The biggest digital music library is gone [emoji17]

Was trying to get into WHAT.CD every since I got into the private tracker scene a few months back,India banned for interviews didn't help either.

PTH is gearing up to be the next what,managed by ex PTP and BTN sysops. PTP along with PTH are the two trackers that I ultimately want to get into. What.cd was the easiest route to PTP, but with it gone I feel that it will be very difficult for me to get into PTP now.

Back