What do you think of the HTC Sensation XE?

Mayhem

Disciple
Well I decided to get the HTC Sensation XE.

What do u think about it?

Do you think I should get it or just buying a different phone?

It will be easier to suggest you if you let us know why have you decided to buy Sensation XE, what are your needs, Have you considered Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note? If yes, why have you zeroed in on Sensation XE?

It will be easier to suggest you if you let us know why have you decided to buy Sensation XE, what are your needs, Have you considered Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note? If yes, why have you zeroed in on Sensation XE?
Well, I chose the Sensation XE because I wanted a powerful device that is good for gaming, browsing, music, camera, and im pretty sure it has all of these. Those are actually what I need in a phone, and yea I have considered the Galaxy S II but not the note. And I zeroed in on Sensation XE cuz i found it a strong device, it has all i need including the beats headphones.

XE is just awesome!!

But, at that Price, Do check out the RAZR and NOTE!!

Both are great devices!! If size is no issue, go for Note.. Experience is just awesome. So is the battery life!!

Well I decided to get the HTC Sensation XE.

What do u think about it?

Do you think I should get it or just buying a different phone?

The Sensation XE differs from the Sensation only in the Beats audio. The CPU is clocked at 1.5ghz and RAM is 1gb (if I am not mistaken). I believe the CPU is same in both phones but is underclocked to 1.2ghz in Sensation. Custom ROM's on xda enable overclocking it to 1.5ghz. The Beats audio kicks in when you listen to music via earphones. Rest of the times there is very little difference in XE and plain Sensation.

I am currently using the HTC Sensation. Bought it 2nd hand with almost 6 months waranty remaining. And I am thrilled with my phone. There is no lag, the screen is big and bright, camera is good. Battery life could be better but it is an issue with all HTC phones not in any small part due to Sense UI. It is Sense which distinguishes HTC from other androids. I previously had a Desire.

So I would certainly recommend it.

Ya, what paraman told is true. Sensation XE has just overclocked processor and Beats Headset.

I have checked Sensation and Galaxy S2 in Reliance Digital and definitely Sensation feels sturdier and classier in hand. But S2's screen is better and so are alround performance, Camera.

And if the screen size doesnt matter to you, I would suggest you to buy Galaxy note. If you are not sure, go to some shops like reliance digital, Univercell or whichever keeps demo models (Not dummy) and check urself how it feels.

If you really like Sensation XE, buy it. Its a good device. Only thing is I am not sure how good its battery is. All HTC phones have bad battery and not so good camera (Galaxy Note and S2 have excellent camera and good Battery backup).

Back