What do you think of this? Tips for improvements?

Apple MacBook Air (11 inch) | Gadgetronica

You may've to set the border invisible in the Price grid tab. I'm seeing a RED BOX around the logo-image and the INR symbol. Also the 'powered by' picture.
Am i the only one seeing this?

Nice site, though. :D

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Prices are appearing as 99999.0 instead of 99999.00. Check that too.

It was OK. Red highlighting kicks in when the cursor hovers on the box. Nothing on "powered by".

I use Opera. Maybe browser compatibility needs checking?

I really like that you used high quality thumbnail/pictures for a WIP. This makes the entire website look quite professional. Other than the GUI, the concept is good and quite useful (given the prices are updated quite often). Browsing the site was zippy and fully compatible with chrome. Good job.

@Gearbox - Powered by BuyShopping Wish you mean? It's looking fine on chrome :D
@Jambumali - You're using Opera and it's fine? Okay that's great. So its fine on Chrome and Opera. We'll look into compatibility.
@aproxymate - Thanks. The Price grid is a feed. It's handled by the partner company BuyShoppingWish. So we provide them feedback and they make changes updates corrections. Will definitely tell them about the pricing display.
@asingh - Aggregation? Anyways thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@OP:
Aggregation = combining data from various sources and showing them. Are you not doing that. Showing pricing of a product from various different points. Or did I see it wrong..?

:)

boss can you share your CTR and CPC u getting @ adsense :)

Also, do you write all content urself or got 2-3 authors :unsure:

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Also want to know, how did you integrated script latest price from shopping wish, i also wanna add it in some place, plz help :p

if you sort by price in mobiles, even the tablets show up in the list. Also sorting has only two options. no ascending/descending, price range, manufacturer, etc. and most of the items have unavailable as price.

Back