What does Covid Antibody of 65.08 indicate

Hi,

I have had recovered from moderate COVID in end of December 2020. I took my first shot of Covishield in first week for April 2021. My Covid Antibody is 65.08. What does this number signify? Is it too high / low /good/bad? Does it mean the vaccination is working? Does it mean?

This is what the Test report says.

Rich (BB code):
Negative : < 1.00
Positive : >=1.00

Clinical Significance
Covid Antibody IgG – test is a screening test to understand your immunity status against Covid infection. Positive result indicates you
had an exposure in past. Negative result indicates you have not got exposed. The test is not meant or used for diagnosis of active
Covid infection. The kits used are approved by ICMR. For details mail to antibody@thyrocare.com

Kit Used : SARS-CoV-2 IgG, Manufactured by : Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, USA.
Uses recombinant protein representing the SARS-CoV-2 S1 RBD antigen.

Come on guys!! Please don't attack him. The antibody titre itself is very controversial.
We can't use it to prognosticate. Or atleast I don't know.
There are many covid related things which are way above my pay grade.

Come on guys!! Please don't attack him. The antibody titre itself is very controversial.
We can't use it to prognosticate. Or atleast I don't know.
There are many covid related things which are way above my pay grade.
Not really a personal attack but one cannot paint the whole community with the same brush. I have utmost respect for each of the members on TE for each one brings their own expertise and character to the forums.

Back