What does "your hindi is very sweet" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its time to loosen ur purse strings and buy something nice for her--take a her friend with u and not some guy. gifts will help you keep u in the game and will make up for ur mistakes. make sure it is something expensive-spend some money on the gift--get a teddy or something like a novel she will like!! you can kiss your pc upgrades good bye my friend!!

give her some time and space - leave her alone for a while if she likes you, she will be back. but give her the gift anyways.

sunny27 said:
its time to loosen ur purse strings and buy something nice for her--take a her friend with u and not some guy. gifts will help you keep u in the game and will make up for ur mistakes. make sure it is something expensive-spend some money on the gift--get a teddy or something like a novel she will like!! you can kiss your pc upgrades good bye my friend!!

give her some time and space - leave her alone for a while if she likes you, she will be back. but give her the gift anyways.

The first thing that came to my mind after I realised that she had taken it personally was to buy a gift. I told that to my friend but he told me not to give her anything as that could become a talking point in my class and as she hates being linked to anybody, it would aggravate the condition.

She is very mad at me and has vowed not to take any help from me at all in C. She asked another friend to help her with a program and not me.

Any ideas how best to cool her down????

Also among the two sms'es that I posted, which one hurt more???

harryneopotter said:
its still far from Over .....trust me !

How can you be sure that it is far from over????

Any ideas on how to win her back?????

hotshot05 said:
How can you be sure that it is far from over????

Any ideas on how to win her back?????

Because : Been there, Done that !

First of all, take a deep breath and relax. Decide what she means for you, do you really want to be with her. If the answer is no, then close the thread and move to some other section.

If the answer is yes, then dont say stupid things like this again to her. What were you thinking dude ? Even if you want to ask things like this, SMS is not the way to go, as they lack emotions, so its very easy to misunderstand the intention/Tone of things said through SMS. You should have asked in person (even if at all).

Now u need to make her understand that u never intended to hurt her by those silly questions. Try to talk to her, and try to LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SORRY. And try sumthing to make her feel good, if not a gift then some other thing which she likes. Dont loose heart.

hotshot05 said:
Any ideas how best to cool her down????

PBF067-Better_Luck.gif

This time I am going to tell you to cut the crap. You havent said anything hurtful apart from the 2nd sms. Be a bit stubborn about it. Dont say sorry anymore. She is just taking your sorry for granted which pisses me the most.

Like someone said "Love is Hard"

Horshot don't whether you take this seriously or time pass...

People can go crazy with giving advice on and on...

If you really love her say sorry from bottom of your heart.And mean it.

And remember "Always respect others feelings"

You know what the best thing you can do right now? Look at her, take a long deep breath...think about how things could have been and how you would have felt in her place. Think of how deeply you care for her and what all you could have done for her...think of the good times you had solving Bresenham's algorithm and the times you laughed at those silly little concatenation programs. Think of how it'll be to have her as a part of your life...and then when shes not looking directly at you, whip out your c0ck and go rub against her knees like a little pomeranian in heat!

Get rid of your frustrations before you end up raping someone brah. C never got anyone laid, vodka, parties and expensive clothes did.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
You know what the best thing you can do right now? Look at her, take a long deep breath...think about how things could have been and how you would have felt in her place. Think of how deeply you care for her and what all you could have done for her...think of the good times you had solving Bresenham's algorithm and the times you laughed at those silly little concatenation programs. Think of how it'll be to have her as a part of your life...and then when shes not looking directly at you, whip out your c0ck and go rub against her knees like a little pomeranian in heat!

Get rid of your frustrations before you end up raping someone brah. C never got anyone laid, vodka, parties and expensive clothes did.

Really good one. :rofl: :eek:hyeah:

By the way, am not really looking to get laid. :no:

I will think of that later.

P.S: Things are improving a bit here. I am on course to make her understand how sorry I am. Hope I suceed this time.

You are not on course to making her understand, you're on course to gettin into such a shitty situation that you'l regret everything ur doing..you'l be doing this sorry i didnt mean this or that shit for a very long time and still not get anywhere..

She knows wat u really meant, its jus drama and shit, in the end even if you become her boyfriend, it'l be because u nagged her so much, atleast thats wat she'l say..
This coming from a guys who's proposed by sms to the best chick in the year, and loved her and had her accept too...
Love is fine, keep ur self respect , love will follow.. She needs ur classes, not the other way round. Fails me, why you'd want to give away the power u hav..

All i can say right now is "i told u this would happen..:)"

Party Monger said:
Love is fine, keep ur self respect , love will follow..

Totally agree ......but only if you really want it to last really long. This rule is not required when the aim is just timepass or whatever.

@ OP : Keep your self respect intact in your case.
P.S.: you will receive the PM tomorrow.

LOL. Sorry buddy, I don't mean to be rude.... but seriously... dig deep inside your pants and try and find your nuts.

Enough with this "Please give me advice" stuff. This isn't a computer upgrade. You've gotten all the text book advice you could possibly get out of this topic. It's run into 17 pages now! Just handle it. There is no right way or wrong way for you to do it. It's all subjective. Just do what feels right and if it works, it works, if not move on. I heard Brazil is nice. They have 9 women to 1 man in some areas. If you're really smart, you'll start charging for those free C classes that you are giving everyone and in no time you should have enough money to immigrate to Brazil.

This is something that is personal to you. Keep it personal. Don't make it a matter of National consensus.

I really do hope that it works out for you. You're still young. You'll survive if it doesn't and I'm sure she won't be your last.

Satan said:
LOL. Sorry buddy, I don't mean to be rude.... but seriously... dig deep inside your pants and try and find your nuts.

Enough with this "Please give me advice" stuff. This isn't a computer upgrade. You've gotten all the text book advice you could possibly get out of this topic. It's run into 17 pages now! Just handle it. There is no right way or wrong way for you to do it. It's all subjective. Just do what feels right and if it works, it works, if not move on. I heard Brazil is nice. They have 9 women to 1 man in some areas. If you're really smart, you'll start charging for those free C classes that you are giving everyone and in no time you should have enough money to immigrate to Brazil.

This is something that is personal to you. Keep it personal. Don't make it a matter of National consensus.

I really do hope that it works out for you. You're still young. You'll survive if it doesn't and I'm sure she won't be your last.

now why do i like that reply the most in this thread ....:rofl:

@OP:

You really need to understand to respect people. You have discussed this girl in detail here. And so many guys have made lewd and lecherous comments on her. What is wrong with you. You fell down the stairs and knocked your head or something. People are using words like "get laid"; "take help from us for kids" -- crap like that. And you supposed to be in love/have a crush on this person. Get a life. If you have no honor and pride, at lease do not degrade this person on the www.

And then you wrote this sms:
Seems that you have been linked to every friend you have(who is a boy) had, till now.
1st xxxx, then xxxx, then xxxx, then xxxx.
You must be pretty angry and exasperated by now!!!

This is the biggest sin you could have committed. Doubting a girls character. Believe me, she will not talk to you. By trying to talk to her, you will aggravate the situation even more. Do remember she is Raput blood. Honor/Pride is ingrained in deep. Nothing is more important. You made the first mistake by opening this thread. Then your attitude towards women/girls is totally wrong, and then you just doubted it, and have are degrading her even more. Imagine if she gets a hold of this. There are enough unique happenings mentioned in this thread to royally screw your happiness and peace of day. Get a grip. Pass her a genuine apology SMS/or message via a friend. And just ignore her. Pray for forgiveness, learn your lesson. Do not do this again.

Note:
Delete all incriminating posts from this thread, and ask the administration team to close it, or purge it from the system.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
C never got anyone laid, vodka, parties and expensive clothes did.

:rofl::rofl: too bad the only chance I've ever had of scoring when I am drunk has been with my hand.

@asingh: Good to see that I am not the only one who found this thread getting low and low with comment standards...

But, am I the only one who now thinks that OP is just bluffing and trying to keep the thread alive for the heck of fun? I don't think I believe this story anymore. :no:

:rofl:

...on that bombshell, the saga comes to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back