What does "your hindi is very sweet" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One girl says sweet to a boy and we have a 14 page long thread....

Advice to the OP: Listen to your heart and follow it... ppl offering advice here do not have to deal with the heartburn afterward if something messes up :)

let's make a sister website called LoveEnclave!

admissions to that site would be purely for geeks and techies--- signatures would be scanned and checked and a few technical questions should be presented in a questionaire---the admins would be the ones who generally don't upgrade or have ancient dinosaur pcs--that would mean they are married/committed and due to diversion of funds into more meaningless things like gifts and teddy bears and chocolates would suggest that they are committed and can guide non geeks on love!

asingh said:
If you live with this perception and mindset, get this thread closed. Seriously, what you think a girl is. Just a leech, who takes stuff and time from guys, and drains the cash. Believe me -- if you love a girl with a true clean heart YOU YOURSELF will do the above voluntarily, and not have to be compelled to do so.

Perfectly said !!!

sunny27 said:
2. dont read too much into small stuff

Though I agree with most other things you said, I disagree on this. Small things are what matters the most IMO. They will give you a EXACT picture of a person which even larger things fail to give. Most of the times, small and unimportant things are the ones from which you can guess a person's character, behavior, likings etc and they are not manipulated by them!

If he doesn't give importance to small things, then whatever other tips you gave goes in vain IMO :) After all those will be the things that will separate you from others later on! Otherwise whatever you know about her, everyone else does as well! What's the difference then!

EDIT: @OP: One more thing, since you like/feel about her it might give you an impression that even she likes you. So beware of that. ;)

Sei said:
Hahaha nice avatar! Win! :hap2:
I disagree.

54108281.gif

amol_cool said:
Though I agree with most other things you said, I disagree on this. Small things are what matters the most IMO. They will give you a EXACT picture of a person which even larger things fail to give. Most of the times, small and unimportant things are the ones from which you can guess a person's character, behavior, likings etc and they are not manipulated by them!

If he doesn't give importance to small things, then whatever other tips you gave goes in vain IMO :) After all those will be the things that will separate you from others later on! Otherwise whatever you know about her, everyone else does as well! What's the difference then!

EDIT: @OP: One more thing, since you like/feel about her it might give you an impression that even she likes you. So beware of that. ;)

Very well said.
I too feel that it is the smallest things which gives a clear picture of someone's character.

I agree with what you wrote after EDIT. Thats why I have fixed the thought in my mind that she will never love me. If I get any other indication, I will change my beleif.

Hey guys, I think I made a big big mistake and now have lost any chance I had of being with her. She is even avoiding me now.

The reason is this:

By the way, are you interested in being my friend only because of learning C or because you want to be a friend?

I was just pulling her leg but looks like she beleived it and when I confronted her in college told me that she had cried too.

And now she is avoiding me and my C programming classes are over.

But one of my friends thinks that this message only was not the reson for this. Another message:

Seems that you have been linked to every friend you have(who is a boy) had, till now.

1st xxxx, then xxxx, then xxxx, then xxxx.

You must be pretty angry and exasperated by now!!!

My friend thinks that by this message I doubted her character and maybe implied she was responsible for being linked to so many guys. One thing I forgot to tell, she usually does not talk to guys in class as she thinks that her friends will get the wrong impression. So, she does not want get linked with anybody.

All members please help, I dont know how to pacify her. I said sorry so many times yesterday buy her anger does not seem to have subsided a bit.

Pour in your ideas for making her happy again.

hotshot05 said:
Hey guys, I think I made a big big mistake and now have lost any chance I had of being with her. She is even avoiding me now.

The reason is this:

I was just pulling her leg but looks like she beleived it and when I confronted her in college told me that she had cried too.
And now she is avoiding me and my C programming classes are over.

But one of my friends thinks that this message only was not the reson for this. Another message:

My friend thinks that by this message I doubted her character and maybe implied she was responsible for being linked to so many guys. One thing I forgot to tell, she usually does not talk to guys in class as she thinks that her friends will get the wrong impression. So, she does not want get linked with anybody.

All members please help, I dont know how to pacify her. I said sorry so many times yesterday buy her anger does not seem to have subsided a bit.
Pour in your ideas for making her happy again.
LMAO Darthcoder
Ah dude!!!You shouldn have asked her like that. You got sad news. Am wondering why someone gave you an idea like that. Anyways jus chill and enjoy being single. :eek:hyeah:It rocks trust me.:eek:hyeah:

Nothing can do better than an honest apology. :)

Tell her that you are really sorry and didn't intend to hurt her. And you won't disturb her again, only you don't want her to misunderstand you that's all.

Tell her that you love her and want to have like over 9000 kids with her.

Special emphasis on "Over 9000", she'd be happy as hell.

Darthcoder said:
Tell her that you love her and want to have like over 9000 kids with her.

Special emphasis on "Over 9000", she'd be happy as hell.

^^ Do this ! Works :p Just add a sorry as well when you say you love her.. and don't just say for the heck of it . say it if you mean it and say it from the heart.;)

Best of luck .

Give her some space. Don't crowd her. You've already apologised. Now take a step back and be cool. Don't press the matter and more importantly don't reek of desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back