What does "your hindi is very sweet" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to that girl and in a piece of paper right down this thread url..

And give it to her

100% pat jaayegi...

@Darthcoder:

No mate... I didn't mean to ask "What did u do [to get away from her]?"... I meant to ask "What did u do [for her to follow you in first place]?" :p :p

setuniket said:
^^ pat nehi bhaag jayegi, from 'sweet' to 'strap-on'....:tongue:

Thought so too.
But before running away, she will kill me as I posted two of her sms's online.
She is a black belt in karate.

asingh said:
You serious...?

She said so.

Dont know if it is true or not. But I beleive her.
She may have had said it to keep guys from pestering her.

A Rajput with a black belt in karate is a pretty deadly combination combination, dont you think????

hotshot05 said:
A Rajput with a black belt in karate is a pretty deadly combination combination, dont you think????

Errr....ANYONE + Karate skills (that to BB) = Deadly.

You seem to have a fascination for Rajputans...!

sabby said:
Why don't you learn karate from her ?

What a deal...! Teach C and Learn Karate..!

blueren said:
I didn't contribute much, but this thread is massively entertaining! :hap2:

It sure is..very...!

hotshot ur reading way too much into this---a relationship is like a game of chess and the checkmate would mean you getting committed and stuff.

you've just moved your pawns-- use your own thought and intuition -- let this be an oppurtunity to learn the intricacies of a relationship-----go through the advice you get here and decide what move you should make----remember its a game of chess and not 20/20 cricket---wait and watch --- girls use deception very effectively--- she will make ur her and b**ch fleece u left right and center and make off with all the gifts u give her and your hard earned money or ur dad;s money(i dont knw how old u are!)

make sure if its genuine love or feelings here or just plain flirtatious infatuation---and if things dont work out dont worry -- there's no shortage of girls -- you can try ur luck else where -- or else ur mum and ur aunties in kolkata will form search parties to find the girl of their dreams for u.

tips:

1. use ur own brain and think for urself

2. dont read too much into small stuff

3. take ur time and make ur moves

4. never let her dominate u and ur life and don't do the same for her

5. you both need ur space

6. make sure u let ur respect and honor remain intact and don't fall at her knees for her every demand

7. spend time but not too much time

8. make her miss u

9. go to the gym - the girl will b**ch slap u and whack ur balls with her karate - go build up some muscle to counter her blows!

10. chill and enjoy--don't take way too much tension!!!

wishing u the best!!

sunny27 said:
hotshot ur reading way too much into this---a relationship is like a game of chess and the checkmate would mean you getting committed and stuff.
you've just moved your pawns-- use your own thought and intuition -- let this be an oppurtunity to learn the intricacies of a relationship-----go through the advice you get here and decide what move you should make----remember its a game of chess and not 20/20 cricket---wait and watch ---

I love playing chess. But the problem is that I am very bad at end games. Always used to lose from positions of strength since I relied too much on the queen.
Looks like I will have to use that experience in real life.

1. use ur own brain and think for urself
2. dont read too much into small stuff

Actually my brain gets short circuited whenever I am near her.

8. make her miss u
How to do that?

9. go to the gym - the girl will b**ch slap u and whack ur balls with her karate - go build up some muscle to counter her blows!
I know. I will join a gym soon. Have to lose weight and reduce my waist size too.

P.S: I had created this thread just to know if she meant that my hindi really sucked or not. But the members gave some other radical interpretations and its been a pretty wild ride since then.
Loving it though.
Got a lot of useful advice.

Note: Anybody know of any forum from where I can get some good sms messages to send?
Both thoughtful and humorous will do.

asingh said:
Errr....ANYONE + Karate skills (that to BB) = Deadly.
What is the full form of BB?

You seem to have a fascination for Rajputans...!
This girl is a rajput, not a bong. But she can speak bengali very well.

She is the first rajput I ever met and the one I am least likely to forget. This statement is actually not very true as I have been to Rajasthan on a holiday trip. But this is the only Rajput that I have interacted with for sometime.

BB = Blackberry.. no wait, Black belt.

sunny27 said:
4. never let her dominate u and ur life and don't do the same for her
Actually a woman dominating a man in bed is quite relaxing. ;)
You grab her by the balls if she whacks yours.

hotshot05 said:
What is the full form of BB?

This girl is a rajput, not a bong. But she can speak bengali very well.

She is the first rajput I ever met and the one I am least likely to forget. This statement is actually not very true as I have been to Rajasthan on a holiday trip. But this is the only Rajput that I have interacted with for sometime.

Rajput and Rajputans...! Sigh...! :)

They(we) are a class apart...! :)

In your context...BB = Black Belt (Karate not Six Sigma Quality)

hotshot05 said:
I love playing chess. But the problem is that I am very bad at end games. Always used to lose from positions of strength since I relied too much on the queen.

Looks like I will have to use that experience in real life.

Actually my brain gets short circuited whenever I am near her.
How to do that?

I know. I will join a gym soon. Have to lose weight and reduce my waist size too.

P.S: I had created this thread just to know if she meant that my hindi really sucked or not. But the members gave some other radical interpretations and its been a pretty wild ride since then.

Loving it though.

Got a lot of useful advice.

Note: Anybody know of any forum from where I can get some good sms messages to send?

Both thoughtful and humorous will do.

Dude, if she googles and find those messages then, you might have to collect your jaw bones from ground :bleh:

Rajput + Bengali + Black Belt + Girl = Deadly Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back