What does "your hindi is very sweet" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funenclave = only fun no tech

Techenclave = fun and tech :p. Techenclave pwns FE in the posterior :p

Faheem I take that you have had your share of experiences as well :D

ultimabasher said:
Funenclave = only fun no tech

Techenclave = fun and tech :p. Techenclave pwns FE in the posterior :p

Faheem I take that you have had your share of experiences as well :D

Yeah the last one was similar to your's :rofl:. Been single since then .(More than a year :p) Hey why don't you also come for the meet. Leave now , you will be there by lunch .

The Sorcerer said:
lol the tech sections are filled with "lolwut" and "LMAOROFL" moments.

Lazy bum! Go to the meet!

Hahahah yeah ,but now things seem to be under control .

Leaving for the meet in another 30-45 mins ..:ashamed:

Same here :p Single since 2 years and going strong :p Feels nice to see the mobile *NOT* ring every few hours :p and those fraking long goodbyes at the night and 10 x 10 love you's :p

I remember once a girl said that my way of speaking tamil is "cute". I was confused whether it was sarcastic or not, although the way it seemed she said made me think otherwise till after some years when I went to chennai T_T. People said not to speaking in english or hindi as they couldn't understand, but after hearing the way i spoke tamil, they said that they will manage to understand english which was far more easier task than understand the way I spoke tamil >_<"

Girl's "charm"- beware!

@ the op - the first thing u notice when u have a gf is that the wallet drains faster than usual.

i hate bongs on the whole--no offence--the typical stereotype bong--we are a nation of stereotypes--but we all need to get out of this stereotype mode.

@ the op - you will rarely come across a non bong guy living his life in a non bong way. you won't understand it if you are a bong sort of bong.

advice--just dont be a bong! be a normal human being.

about most bong chicks--they are retards and their whole life is spent discussing and gossiping about the kitchen and they are usually a confused lot.

iGo said:
Sorcy... you telling fah33m to go the meet and what are you upto mate? Ain't u coming?

*sigh* nah I am some stuff to take care of. If you guys happen to be around where I live I will drop in.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Must resist urge to troll....

If it makes you feel any better to make a decision, The borg once said, "Resistance is futile!".

bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong bong

Sorry, please continue...

hotshot05 said:
What exactly did you feel bad about while going out with a bong girl?

FaH33m said:
^ Most of them are hot and super horny as well :rofl:. Don't mind ..but just my opinion from what I've experienced.

@ FaH33m : and it is supposed to feel bad because .............. ???? :huh::S

Here is an interesting thought:

A geek looking for advice in a tech forum about love and relationships where most of the members are either geeks or wannabes or geek/wannabes + Nymphomaniacs.

^...with no creativity whatsoever. I miss techboy's Rs. 5000 haircut and dog-buying threads. Now those had some class.

Wait, is this eggman again?

lol, nice to hear horror "love" stories from people.
I used to hide in the college mens restroom to avoid a certain girl.
Some of them are pure psychos >_<.

Switch said:
A geek looking for advice in a tech forum about love and relationships where most of the members are either geeks or wannabes or geek/wannabes + Nymphomaniacs.

:rofl: :rofl: I so want to put that in my siggy, but then again, it would take entirely different meaning... not to mention I already ran out of my siggy limit. :p

Darthcoder said:

Seriously dude... what did u do? :bleh:

Darthcoder said:
Wait, is this eggman again?

lol, nice to hear horror "love" stories from people.

Some of them are pure psychos >_<.

Some girls are scary -- but the most amazing thing i ever saw in my college was 2 girls fighting over a guy in college in his presence in a classroom and using the choicest of hindi abuses which would make any guy proud and newer more innovative ones stuff i never heard of before! and then it developed into a fist fight and some t-shirt pulling with loads of spectators in the class having the time their lives!

prabs said:
This is hilarious. Literally beats every episode of 'The Big Bang Theory'. A girl says that your Hindi is sweet and everyone is fired up like Howard.

Google:

Did you mean: 'The Big Bong Theory'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back