What does "your hindi is very sweet" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hilarious!
Awesome!

Now for some serious advice,
1. Not interested, she's not interested in you jus your class..
2. You hav somethin she wants, and thats not ur willy, its ur knowledge:)
3. Though she's not interested, you can still get her to say yes.
4. Game plan-
1. You hav the power in ur hand, dont let stupid sentences like sweet hindi and shit take it away, seperate the buttering.
2. Since you hav the power now you need to misuse it or rather use it judiciously:)
3. Next time she says somethin like this for buttering say "stop flirting with me" do it play fully and dont give it much attention or importance..
4. If she comes for the next class there is hope, now start acting cocky, be pro active, ask her questions,
answer them urself if necessary, you dont need to show her that she's dumb, jus that you hav the power and you are gently playin with her.
5. Start talkin with her without worshipping her, make fun of her, challenge her, make her work for the classes, remember dont dish this out all in one day, over a few weeks.
You dont want to make her feel like an idiot, be warm yet teasing.
6. Suddenly one day, take the class in a coffee shop, those morons wont mind..and its fun...

7. Tease her saying our first date was a study date and was so romantic, hope it was romantic enough..keep teasing her..
8. Ask for more advice at this point in this thread,after a week, you could ask her out for a movie..

Remember keep teasing, make fun and show concern at the same time..

I'm not liable for the outcome, there is no guarantee, but this is the best you can do..be assertive, you are the freaking teacher, take control!

Dont ever think of proposing, unless she her self says you havent proposed yet, you dont need permission from her, trust me, second you ask permission, u've lost it..

gforce said:
If she were a Bongo, you probably wouldn't have hesitated in going over to the next level.

=CrAzYG33K= said:
What did cha' actually mean ? :ashamed:

:p

:rofl: :rofl: .If you've ever gone out with a bong , you would know, cause what he said is so true. ;)

EDIT: no offense meant to any bong guys/ gals.

i am a bong and have gone around with a bong chick for 5 years -- it was bad -- so now i have now gotten myself a non-bong chick and its way way better than having a bong around.

probably bcoz i hate being a bong -- i dont look like one i speak terrible bong I HATE FISH i cant stand classical bong literature and moozhic -- people say i look like a punjabi guy and that makes me happy.

btw let the op figure out what to do in this--coz with all the advice he has now from all of us he's pretty well equipped with advice.

now let's hope he doesn't make a hash of it.

AND

if things don't go ur way i am there to share ur sorrow provided you decide to drown ur sorrow in booze.

there's nothing better than being offered free booze when ur friend breaks up and calls the girl all sorts of things--you get to sympathize and preach your philosophical thoughts along with FREE booze!

Party Monger said:
Remember keep teasing, make fun and show concern at the same time..

Dont ever think of proposing, unless she her self says you havent proposed yet, you dont need permission from her, trust me, second you ask permission, u've lost it..

Perfectly said..........!!! Tried nd tested success mantra :eek:hyeah::D

sunny27 said:
i am a bong and have gone around with a bong chick for 5 years -- it was bad -- so now i have now gotten myself a non-bong chick and its way way better than having a bong around.
probably bcoz i hate being a bong -- i dont look like one i speak terrible bong I HATE FISH i cant stand classical bong literature and moozhic -- people say i look like a punjabi guy and that makes me happy.

btw let the op figure out what to do in this--coz with all the advice he has now from all of us he's pretty well equipped with advice.
now let's hope he doesn't make a hash of it.
AND
if things don't go ur way i am there to share ur sorrow provided you decide to drown ur sorrow in booze.
there's nothing better than being offered free booze when ur friend breaks up and calls the girl all sorts of things--you get to sympathize and preach your philosophical thoughts along with FREE booze!

What exactly did you feel bad about while going out with a bong girl?

^ Most of them are hot and super horny as well :rofl:. Don't mind ..but just my opinion from what I've experienced.

Party Monger said:

^ Heheh not really ..I learn't this after making a big blunder of myself 3 years back :ashamed:.For me it was my first love , for her it was something else. ..enuff said.

FaH33m said:
^ Heheh not really ..I learn't this after making a big blunder of myself 3 years back :ashamed:.For me it was my first love , for her it was something else. ..enuff said.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

^ I knew I shouldn't have posted this :ashamed: .. :rofl: .Anyways hope the OP learns something from this.

They all seem to be very sweet and nice, but don't get dragged into it.Just go with the flow , and enjoy ;).

FaH33m said:
^ I knew I shouldn't have posted this :ashamed: .. :rofl: .Anyways hope the OP learns something from this.
They all seem to be very sweet and nice, but don't get dragged into it.Just go with the flow , and enjoy ;).

lol man I am not laughing on that thing with your gf :p.

Actually its quite the opposite for me :p. My first gf was considering me the love of her life but i left her in 1 month :rofl:

:p Sorry. It happened out of a spur and she was scaring my ass with you are the one and all that and i was like wtf and rest you know. :rofl:

I am telling you that girl was scary :p. She used to even call me when I was pooping and if I didnt pick the call, the next call will be most likely for "What were you doing" and i will be like "I was shittin" and she will be like "Dont lie to me, you were just ignoring me" :rofl:

FaH33m said:
For me it was my first love , for her it was something else. ..enuff said.

*sigh* Yeah, I know that feeling!!!:(

BTW, if we have such epic threads in general section, why do we have funenclave :p.

ultimabasher said:
I am telling you that girl was scary . She used to even call me when I was pooping and if I didnt pick the call, the next call will be most likely for "What were you doing" and i will be like "I was shittin" and she will be like "Dont lie to me, you were just ignoring me"

hahahahahahaha ..I know such gals can be really scary.. :rofl:.The one's who literally send 50 msgs a day and call after every 1 hr.You try to make them understand that you need your space and you don't like this type of behavior.The say ," Yeah I understand " and next moment you get another dozen msgs :rofl: .The only option left is .....

The Sorcerer said:
*sigh* Yeah, I know that feeling!!!

BTW, if we have such epic threads in general section, why do we have funenclave .

cause TE deserves it share of fun as well. Not everyone has the time to log into FE.I myself rarely log-in. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back