What electronic item you sold and then instantly regretted, and why?

I never knew Nokia N900 has this much fan/user base. Thanks guys!

You are bringing back some good memories of that wonderful phone on sharing my bad memory!

TE Community is always awesome!
N900 Phone only got 600 MHz processor & 256mb of Ram. But feels like Pocket me rocket hai.
After that came N9 with superior processor and 1gb ram but still lack that N900 keyboard feel

And me VS4121..I still have it but completely dead. Been 15yrs now..
What is the use of collecting partially or fully dead electronics? I gave away my partially working vs4121 to a local shopkeeper who used it for a few days and sent it to his village home i guess. I threw away boxes of electronics like old Akai/ Panasonic radios, double deck casette systems etc because there's no spares available to service them. The only regret i have is not being able to repair the items and make them work like new.

What is the use of collecting partially or fully dead electronics? I gave away my partially working vs4121 to a local shopkeeper who used it for a few days and sent it to his village home i guess. I threw away boxes of electronics like old Akai/ Panasonic radios, double deck casette systems etc because there's no spares available to service them. The only regret i have is not being able to repair the items and make them work like new.
Planned obsolescence at its best. Spare parts not being available really hurts

I miss my technics sl1210. Got it cheap and sold it cheap. Nowadays their prices have gone up since they're discontinued. Had to sell it because it was too heavy and I could carry only so much with me on my flight

Its now with my brother but can only be used partially. One speaker working and woofer somehow. No rat bites nothing but it aged well. One hell of an unit.

Last edited:
Edifier DA500 pro. Horrible 5.1 set. Other than this no instant regrets except I think I bought too many pmps that I don't use anymore.

Commodore 64?

I still have my Sinclair ZX Spectrum+ 128k from around 1986 in a cupboard somewhere!

Those were the days!
@raksrules you should start a separate thread for interesting stuff people have collected and refuse to dispose.

Commodore 64?

I still have my Sinclair ZX Spectrum+ 128k from around 1986 in a cupboard somewhere!

Those were the days!
@raksrules you should start a separate thread for interesting stuff people have collected and refuse to dispose.
Here you go!

I regret Selling my PS3 Slim with Move stuff. I sold it and got a GPU which was a good buy and lasted long but I still wish I could get the GPU without selling the PS3. Now I use RPCS3 for the games I forgot to play on it or didn't know about.

Back