What gadget makes you the happiest?

superczar

Skilled
Source: What Gadget Makes You the Happiest? - Just A Guy Thing

It’s no secret that most guys love gadgets of all shapes and sizes. But of all the electronic gizmos you own, which one really makes you the happiest. If you’re like the respondents in a recent survey, that gadget would be the Nintendo Wii. The Gadget Helpline, a service in the UK that helps consumers with broken electronic equipment, asked 2,500 of its callers “what gadget makes you happiest� The Wii topped the happy gadget list, followed by the iPod and the iPhone 3G.
With the Mac Book notebook computer coming in at #7, Apple had three gadgets in the top 10. In addition to the Wii, Nintendo also scored with the Nintendo DS at #8.
The success of gaming consoles in making us happy shouldn’t be much of a surprise. The Wii, in particular, enables us to socialize with other people easily, bringing it out of the realm of electronics.
Here is the complete list of gadgets that make us happiest:
1. Nintendo Wii
2. iPod
3. iPhone 3G
4. Xbox 360
5. Blackberry
6. Sky+
7. Mac Book
8. Nintendo DS
9. Tom Tom 930 Satellite Navigation System
10. Sony PRS-505 Reader
Is your favorite gadget on the list?

I have 4 from that list..

iPod, iPhone, Xbox360 and a Macbook..Does that mean I am one of the happiest people ? :p

its a pity that the list was made by guys. If it had been made up by women, I wonder if a certain magic hitachi electrical massager would have made the list :p

Damn! I've got only two from that list. (iPod and Blackberry)

But I'm happier off with my nuvi 785 and Thinkpad T400.

And where's the iPod Touch? No PS3?

greenhorn said:
its a pity that the list was made by guys. If it had been made up by women, I wonder if a certain magic hitachi electrical massager would have made the list :p

There would have been one device list.

heading: The device that make you happy..:rofl:

Even i cant imagine how they left it out..

greenhorn said:

Since this list was made by (presumably single) guys, I wonder if a gadget whose name uncannily resembles "Flash Light" would have made the list.:rofl:

Renegade said:
How old is that list. Sony reader? cmmon.. Kindle 2 should have been there instead

@rene: Survey was done by a UK based firm. No kindles sold outside the US, yet. Hence the reader at 10 :)

Mine is one of those 10. It arrives in a week. :eek:hyeah:

akatsukireborn said:
Since this list was made by (presumably single) guys, I wonder if a gadget whose name uncannily resembles "Flash Light" would have made the list.:rofl:

does that gadget's name start with a "T" ?

Back