Graphic Cards What graphic card to buy?

Azure

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I live in Calcutta, India. I'm thinking to buy a graphic card, and as a gamer I think I need to upgrade my graphic card because many of the good games don't run properly (they run with low fps). I need help on what graphic card to buy!

My current PC Specs:-
  • Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 210 ddr3 1gb ram.
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 3210 - 3.20 GHz
  • System: 32-bit OS, Windows 7 Professional
  • RAM: 4GB (3.48gb usable)
  • Screen Resolutions: 1368 x 768 pixels
As you can see, Nvidia GeForce 210 series isn't really good for gaming, and I personally want a 2GB or more graphics card..

So I want to buy a new graphic card which is less than RS.10,000 (INR) .. Please recommend me some good ones! I recommend you to give me some good ones and the ones you have used it! I am NOT going with the reviews since I'm very unsure of buying one.. recommend me good ones which will make me able to play these games without lag (on medium graphic settings):-
  • Grand Theft Auto 4:- GTA 4 lags a lot, I have to play with lowest resolution and with worse graphics to play this game, making game experience 0.
  • Sleeping Dogs:- I love this game. I wanna play this lagfree!
  • Counter Strike Global Offensive:- I wanna play this game lagfree - I play with 30.00 FPS only...
I expect some professional replies from you all, I have surfed the forums and this is an ideal place for me and I know there would be many people who would help me out!

Thanks in Advance,
Azure.[DOUBLEPOST=1373736253][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoa? Out of 150+ members online all the day, no one is helping me out! :\

at under 10k HD7770 is the best you can get but do look for MSi HD7850 1Gb if you can find one or if you can spend 1k more Sapphire HD7790 is a much better option at ~10.8-11k.

spend 2-3k more and get the nvidia gtx 660 @ 12-13k. or get yourself an ati radeon 7850 @ 11-12k. Do upgrade your psu though.

i recently got my zotac 660ti amp! from zotac directly (3 weeks back) there I saw the basic 660 gtx for 12k+ tax.

@Azure .You didn't mention the PSU you have.All of the cards others are talking about need at least a good 450 W PSU.(Not the iBall or Frontech stuff obviously :p)[DOUBLEPOST=1374417549][/DOUBLEPOST]
i recently got my zotac 660ti amp! from zotac directly (3 weeks back) there I saw the basic 660 gtx for 12k+ tax.

Whoa !!!!!!!!
I paid 19.3 K for a Zotac GTX 760 just 2 weeks back @ MD computers.Please share the contact details for directly buying from Zotac.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back