What happened to my head, any doctor online? EDIT: Solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..****...you should have put those images in spoilers..with a warning. I was having a nice drink...rum+warm water, and feel like throwing up now.

Anyways, would suggest focus on this, rather than trying to getting a date.

Just contact a good dermilogiest. He will give you some creams which helps your warts tobe burn and dry. Day by day it will dry and one day completly clean. I am not doctor but my father had same problem. Dont panic. It is not a serious problem. For a dermilogiest it is a left hand work. :)

@OP try homeopathy, my dad in law had similar problem and actually was worse, it was wart, it went away via homeopathy.

I cured my entire city of a disease once. I just threw the homeopathy medication in the water supply when I had the chance to do it, wonder why the government doesn't try it.
Being.smart Go visit a dermatologist and get it electrically cauterised, it is quick and pretty much painless procedure. He will also recommend appropriate medication.

How About some Electric Bats that Kill Mosquitos
One Press and its all Gone as clean as a Whistle and You are True Being Smart Here after..
:)

Go to a doc he will prick some skin and give for analysis.

Surgery is a a small one i guess most probably its done in 10 minutes.They take out cyst and give for analysis a part to confirm the reaso.

I am not getting why you delaying it so long.The more you interfere with it the more it gets aggrieved.

GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! GOOD News !!!!! :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Recently i had visited to a short one day trip to Jagdalpur forest, there contacted one baba and i told him about the problem, he made some paste out of some tree bark and asked to apply it for 2 hrs ....:dead::dead::dead::dead:

and damm, after 4 day that thing is totally gone, and now after 10 day , you will hardly beleive if had some mountain there :eek::eek:

Damm happy now :D :D :D ,attaching pics below

headge.jpg

We want pic with your user name on a paper and Photo clicked Next to the Area where there baba applied Some Cream lol as a Proof.
Might be u have done editing on photoshop lol

Looks like a Wig! Also, did u replace heads in between (out of warranty of course)

I have this feeling of having been trolled by the OP.

no trolling jee, this really happened :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367435245][/DOUBLEPOST]
We want pic with your user name on a paper and Photo clicked Next to the Area where there baba applied Some Cream lol as a Proof.
Might be u have done editing on photoshop lol

i had applied that paste only once, that too 8-9 day ago, forgot to take snap that time :(, and this aint PS, its for real :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back