What happened to Notion ink?

dpandey

Adept
I visit their website once every few years, just to see what they are doing. It is now run by someone named 'Sean' and is full of software reviews. No mention of Rohan or anyone from the original team.

They were selling windows devices for a long time after their failed attempt at an Android tablet. Why did they shut it down? Any idea what the folks are doing now? They seemed like a smart bunch but the company lacked adult supervision. They promised too much and delivered very little.

Last edited:
I remember their Notion Ink Adam when launched .. even considered buying it but then decided on the cheaper Swipe 3G Windows tablet. Good thing as I managed to dodge the big mess.. they went downhill thereafter and then, pretty much disappeared from the tablet scene.

I think the IN domain is someone else; their actual website was www.notionink.com

Last edited:
I visit their website once every few years, just to see what they are doing. It is now run by someone named 'Sean' and is full of software reviews. No mention of Rohan or anyone from the original team.

They were selling windows devices for a long time after their failed attempt at an Android tablet. Why did they shut it down? Any idea what the folks are doing now? They seemed like a smart bunch but the company lacked adult supervision. They promised too much and delivered very little.
If they have appeared in shark tank you would had got to knew something..

Yes, even that "delivered very little" would be an overestimate. I too was looking forward to getting one of theirs. But...

Back