What is benefit of claiming GST invoice

WisamAK

Recruit
My father runs a business and has GSTIN number. Can I use it buy products for personal use. By registering as Amazon Business it says I can get tax reduction upto 28%. So my query what is the process I need to do after claiming GST invoice. Should I need to collect the invoice. Main thing is I don't wanna get it any trouble buying products for personal use. So can someone pls explain the procedure.

Best suggestion will be to directly contact Amazon customer support (since you have a business account) connect with them from 10AM until 6PM if not wrong.
Dont worry to ask any question, there are many people doing business via Amazon, they will purchase from Amazon via a business account (claim GST) FURTHER sell those products to customers.

Businesses go through GST audit. If you're found to have purchased items for personal use and claimed them as business expenses, you can be penalised for tax evasion.

As long as your purchases are small (relative to the size of the business) and somewhat related to the business activities, you should be fine. But I'd advise not overdoing it. It's an illegal activity explicitly prohibited under law. So apply your judgement while making purchases.

Back