OC & Modding What is best Cabinets + CPU Coolers ! Delhi !

ninjarao

Adm1n Privilege
Disciple
Now i want a AMD processor ! in previous thread i been Told AMD processors make lot of heat , Now i want suggestions keeping a budget of 5k i want a good spacious cabinet ! + Power supply which can run latest GFX ! Like HD4850

1) Specially for ATI Gfx 4850 ( been told it wont run on 400 watts )
2) Phenom x2 550 ( with oc ) maybe if get lucky x4
3) cabinet i am planning ( Iball Work Horse )
4) it has 400 watts Smps ( suggestion needed )
5) external fans + cpu coolers
i just need to know if being in Delhi i able to get reasonably nice spacious cabinet + cpu dry coolers + powerful Smps !

Motheboard would BIOSTAR TA790GX

Where do u live in delhi buddy ??? I am from Rohini, and i can get u any piece of hardware u want. Pm me ur number if u want to talk further :)

For ur query, u can get a

1. Corsair CX400 + Zebronics Bijli ~ 4.8k

2. Corsair VX450 + Zebronics Bijli ~ 5.2k

3. Glacial Power GP650 A + Zebronics Bijli ~ 5.2 k

4. Gigabyte Superb 460W + Coolermaster Elite 310 ~ 4.5k

Or some other combos depending on ur choice.

Hope It helps.

new bijli comes with provision for only 80mm fan for exhaust i guess.

cable management is PITA with bijli.

see if you can spend 300 more and settle for vx450 + antec nsk4400 for 5.5k

madnav said:
new bijli comes with provision for only 80mm fan for exhaust i guess.

cable management is PITA with bijli.

see if you can spend 300 more and settle for vx450 + antec nsk4400 for 5.5k

this is the best option. although 500 bucks over your budget, it is worth it.

i strongly suggest you to get a decent PSU. dont even think about generic PSUs on that iball.

Not sure if VIP is there in Delhi. Been using its PSU since 7 years. It had 3 years warranty when i bought it. Till date no issues.

Even Cabinets are good and provide enough cooling space inside.

Its marketed by KPPL - Kunhar Peripherals Private Ltd.

Thanks a lot guys i am making inquiry , i am taking my own time ... :) but i am sure it will be worth waiting for a new rig ! i love your help and kindness in taking time to help someone out , even we haven't met or be friends ... just words of kindness have ! thanks !

Thts not much of a problem mate. Thats the main purpose of a community like TE:). U need not to be friends to get help there, its like a large family, and a family do support its members:).

Take your time, as much as needed. Its ur rig, so it has to be according to ur satisfaction.

Now i want a AMD processor ! in previous thread i been Told AMD processors make lot of heat , Now i want suggestions keeping a budget of 5k i want a good spacious cabinet ! + Power supply which can run latest GFX ! Like HD4850

1) Specially for ATI Gfx 4850 ( been told it wont run on 400 watts )
2) Phenom x2 550 ( with oc ) maybe if get lucky x4
3) cabinet i am planning ( Iball Work Horse )
4) it has 400 watts Smps ( suggestion needed )
5) external fans + cpu coolers
i just need to know if being in Delhi i able to get reasonably nice spacious cabinet + cpu dry coolers + powerful Smps !

Motheboard would BIOSTAR TA790GX

@ninjarao You’re talking about the AMD Processors of ages ago (around the Year 2000, 2001). Technology has evolved drastically since then and AMD processors are equal if not better when it comes to heat dissipation. And if you read through the various threads on this forum, you can see that most gamers, enthusiasts and overclockers prefer AMD procs. They give the best bang for the buck as well as a superior performance.

otpsurvive said:
@ninjarao You’re talking about the AMD Processors of ages ago (around the Year 2000, 2001). Technology has evolved drastically since then and AMD processors are equal if not better when it comes to heat dissipation. And if you read through the various threads on this forum, you can see that most gamers, enthusiasts and overclockers prefer AMD procs. They give the best bang for the buck as well as a superior performance.
Thanks and i agree more i read about processors ! i am getting an idea that in a budget ! AMD ruling the market atleast for those who wants squeez in everything a modest budget ! but then Zebby + Corsair psu seems like a winner here in my 5 k budget ! why i created this thread .
1) weather is hot here in Delhi so keeping under 40 c becomes difficult when room temp itself remains 30 c !

2) well i am not a OC so wont effect me much in that department but i need to make sure if its been done then y not .. ! after all u have one life to enjoy it right !

3 ) life span of a computer is limited , i want to keep my system in running condition for as long as possible ..that's y i seek the help for a nice roomy cabinet and i got all the help here which i am thankful and other threads explaining how to choose PSU , gaming Cabinet , CPU , RAM ! and coolers ! all this giving me a realistic approach !

dude u r from delhi na ?? U can call me anytime u want if u need any help in future. Just drop me a PM if u like. BTW, Where in delhi do u put up ??

Back