What is Google Wave & how to use it?

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Its the new synonym of sucks, boring, buggy.
very unusable. slow reaction times.

The excitement lasts only till you get the invite.

+1

or may be I don't know how to use it efficiently ;)

Hi,
You guys watch the video in its entirety, and I hope you would change your opinion about Google wave.
It's built for a bigger purpose. And what you are using is just an initial endeavor.

actually its not that slow at all. when i tried to connect thru reliance broadband+ google wave was quite fast in loading etc.

but as of now i dont know waht to do in it :)

It has been like ages since i logged into it. Used it only when i got the invite.Kept checking now and then for more invites to give them to my friends..Now completely lost interest.. :bleh:

trigger said:
Did you watch Google Wave Developer Preview at Google I/O 2009?

I see lot of potential here.. it's just the kickoff. We all have experieneced great products from Google, haven't we?

Thx for the link, it explains what it can be used for, colloaboration is key here. Thing is there are lots of products that do that already, what google is tyring to do here is standardising the app so everyone can play using just a browser. There's still a way to go still i think before ppl can get it.

Besides the apps mentioned in the presentation, have you come across other exciting 3rd party apps that built upon it ?

Back