What is the best portable bluetooth speaker under ₹10K? Need recommendations

KrishT

Disciple
I want to buy the best portable bluetooth speaker. My budget is Rs.10K.

Please recommend some options.

Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited:
Wow 10k usd. Didn’t even know personal speakers can cost that much. My whole car (which has Bluetooth speakers) came for around that amount :p. Speakers that cost as much better be the best indeed.

Last edited:
Lol, you guys need to read between the lines. My brain didn't even register the $ till you pointed it out probably because i subconsciously knew it was a typo and he meant ₹. Two assumptions: most members here are in India and Bluetooth speakers won't typically cost that much. Maybe the third is if he actually had that much money to blow he wouldn't be asking on a forum.

Anyway, can someone recommend some damn BT speakers now? :cool:

On my road trips, I typically take my Flip 3 and my friend gets his Charge. And they both make for a good time. Decent sound and long enough battery life. Since I typically don't use anything at max volume, I couldn't see much of a difference between these two apart from the higher battery life of the Charge. But then the usecase has been not too loud music on the calm areas like beaches or mountains rather than loud house parties so take that with a pinch of salt.

Thank you for the recommendations, @icysmoke :)

I was looking at Harman Kardon Onyx Studio. It's slightly over budget, but vastly superior to the other options apparently. Does anyone on this forum have it? If yes, how is your experience with it?

I'm also considering the JBL Flip 5, Ultimate Ears Boom 2, and the Sony XB33.

If someone has one of these, it'd be great if they left a short note describing their experience. :D

Please make some more recommendations -- I'm sure I've missed some good ones.

Edit: Followup question - will I find any of these for cheaper at local markets? I'm in Hyderabad.
Thanks again.

I think the onyx studio should be good going by the reviews, I have the go+ play which sounds really good

the JBL flip 5 too will be good if you cant stretch your budget. Also a lot depends on your listening preferences, check youtube where there are tons of reviews by music type and see which suits you best

Back