What is the current going price of Jasper Xbox360 arcade?

Wakatta said:
Thanks man ...and is this jasper chipset having any issues of RROD ?
Not that I have heard of. I myself have a Jasper based board and been using it for the past 7 months now and no such issues till now.

dude, modding it will cost at least 2k or more than that afaik coz the new xbox is having new lite-on drive which is difficult to mod..

Wakatta said:
What is the current going price of Jasper Xbox360 arcade? also what are the charges of modding it.

Cost of arcade is around 13,000rs & modding will cost you anywhere from 1K to 3K (depends on where you get it done!!)

vinaycm said:
Cost of arcade is around 13,000rs & modding will cost you anywhere from 1K to 3K (depends on where you get it done!!)

Hmm , will Palika be a good place to get the modding done ?
@Ethan
You play Original games only , right?

Wakatta said:
you can try palika but there is a modder leet on te as well as on ivg who mods xbox, you can contact him too.. and ask the modder to retain the warranty sticker..

Wakatta said:
@Ethan
You play Original games only , right?
:tongue:
BTW vijay sales is giving away Xbox 360 with 47k AC's

^ Heck, Bose is giving away free PS3's with every home theater they sell.

It dosent help when they start from 1l.

@Ethan

thanks .......most probably I will be buying the lappy before the xbox (gotta adjust the budget :p ) , so what do i need to look for in the specs table ?

Edit-

HDMIâ„¢ port with HDCP support

Four USB 2.0 ports

External display (VGA) port

Headphone/speaker/line-out jack with S/PDIF support

These are the specs I found on the specs sheet.

On different forums , have fiound different opinions about this hooking up x360 to laptop thingy. Many say via VGA cable and some say you cannot.

Mostly what I saw on net as all laptops have VGA Output , you cannot hook it up.

Ethan_Hunt said:
If it has an HDMI, DVI or VGA port, then yes you can.

I guess you should have been specific..

Wakatta said:
@Ethan

thanks .......most probably I will be buying the lappy before the xbox (gotta adjust the budget :p ) , so what do i need to look for in the specs table ?.

You can connect the Desktop LCD to your XBOX if it has an HDMI port.

You CANNOT connect your laptop to the xbox and expect to use the laptop LCD. The laptop HDMI port is only for output. You laptop LCD cannot take the input unless you install a USB input card, like these TV tuner cards. Same for VGA port too. So you are better off buying a LCD screen separately.

As pointed out laptops don't offer input ports for video. You can however get a 1080p LCD monitor for cheap if you can't afford a LCD TV. I have my 360 connected to my Dell 20" display via a HDMI to DVI cable. Personally I found the 720p output on my 20" Monitor tonnes better than same output on a 32" LCD TV.

i think you'll get the console +modding at 12-14k..the console will be japanese imports most probably ntsc/j..they run almost all pal and ntsc/j titles. no luck with ntsc us/c titles as they are region locked. i think using a modded console will ban u from Live, and it wont have any warranty. i myself will buy one but dunno how to check whether the console is a jasper unit or not??

Guys didn't want to start a new thread but does the arcade 360 have an HDMI out? Or a separate type of HD cable only for the 360.

Actually my friend has an arcade 360 and wanted to know how he could it connect it to his LCD via HDMI

daviescool said:
Guys didn't want to start a new thread but does the arcade 360 have an HDMI out? Or a separate type of HD cable only for the 360.

Actually my friend has an arcade 360 and wanted to know how he could it connect it to his LCD via HDMI
Yes, the Arcade 360 has an HDMI connection. Your friend can use a standard HDMI cable to connect it to his LCD, that is assuming his LCD has an HDMI input.

Back