Audio what is the decent/good headphone under 4k

amd3000

Disciple
Hi, Friends and guru's

Thank in advance.

Due to some family issues and due to my passion of not compromising in lowering in the sound, i a in dare need to find a decent sound system (headphones- wired or wireless) that i can connect with my TV , currently i am using Philips SHP2500/10 but not satisfied. Cord is long though (6m :D) but sound stage is very low and bad (Not poor but we can only hear sound when i adjust the sound to the max from the provided cord adjustment). I would have not missed it but i am using using some decent eam's (decent not expensiv:indifferent14:) like PL11 , EP11 and PL30 so my ears have become a bit more habitual of good sound and bass.

Now the main query, I need something that i can connect to my Panasonic LED FHD TV, for watching Tv and moving without disturbing anyone.

This is all i can thing for now, if you need me to tell you any more specific please let me know.

Thanks again

PS: i dont know about the types but i like listing to PL11 alot maybe because of its bass.

- - - Updated - - -

Free​bump

I needed a headphone for the same purpose initially and was looking at the same budget. I finally bought the ATH - AD700 for 6k from pristinenote a few months back.
I know it is slightly outside your budget, but from my personal experience, it was the best headphones I could get for around the price and I pushed my limits for it.
I use it mainly for music now. It has a large soundstage and no thumping bass.
The costs have increased now and it costs 7.3k now.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming to wireless, I am looking for one right now, and I have whittled the choice down to sennheiser RS120 II and philips SHC5100. In case you buy a wireless headphone, can you post your observations here? It will be of help to me.:D

sure buddy.. will do that in case go for wireless one. But what i have heard/seen wireless is not as in convenience but not in quality but i am searching .. if found one wil let u know!

Back