What is the difference between Samsung TU8000 and TUE60 series?

rravikantt

www.fb.com/ravikanthphotography
Disciple
As per Samsung website, specs wise there is no difference between both these models. But price wise there is at least 15K difference between both models.
Both series has PQI of 2100.

Any idea why the TU8000 is priced so much higher when the specs are literally same in Samsung website?

PQI is a load bullshit.

This years TU8xxx series is equivalent to last years RU7xxx series. I guess the series 6 is assembled in India, with slightly inferior build in terms of plastics. Not sure it applies to this year TUE 6 series.
Last year the series 6 got a IR remote vs bluetooth remote of series 7 and 8.

TUE 60 series is online only model. And it’s remote has voice assistance support. So I think it will be Bluetooth remote.
While TU 8000/8200 is available in retail stores and there is significant price difference.

But there is no way to figure out what exactly is the difference online. If the difference is only build quality then i would rather stick with TUE60.

TUE60 is an better model. Seems like this is for the Asia market equivalent to TU8000/ which is the mid range of North America/EU.

Price vs features (apps collection) when compared to LG or any other brands. Samsung is a no no

Last edited:
Back