What is this called

Ask the ladies. I had a classmate who wore those, gloves and a scarf while riding. She was popular as Al-Qaida :lol:

SunnyBoi said:
Ask the ladies. I had a classmate who wore those, gloves and a scarf while riding. She was popular as Al-Qaida :lol:

omg... same condition here.. one girl wear those things, we also call her al-qaida.. :rofl:

Yup! seen many biker guys wearing these lately(coupled with white gloves)!!

I wear a full-sleeve shirt usually(in car) to prevent sun-exposure/tan :rofl:

I agree with thetoxicmind - Get a proper biker jacket and gloves with a matching helmet if possible!(if u are a biker)

Gowt1ham said:
Wht is this called?
This is called " are you a lady " jus joking bro plz dont take that on your heart :)

i think it is better not to go with those as they are totally meant for girls, yep it is best to get a high quality biker jacket which can save your skin and dont make you feel uncomfortable too.

^^ Chappal upadi ne maar se tane :lol:

On-T: I too wear my windcheater when i commute to office even in summers. Just keep its chain little open to allow air.

djmykey said:
ask a cricketer... Yuvraj Singh wears them while fielding :bleh:

tht is arm support. I have A few pairs for gym and volleyball. I dunno if its good to wear them all times. especially for riding.

Too much of a hassle to take a biker jacket and use it everyday. I cant sit in a class with biker jacket on:eek:hyeah:

^^Err so what prevents you from taking the jacket off? :p

Also with the weather the way it is right now full sleeve shirts are better anyway

Back