What is this called

Gowt1ham said:
tht is arm support. I have A few pairs for gym and volleyball. I dunno if its good to wear them all times. especially for riding.

Too much of a hassle to take a biker jacket and use it everyday. I cant sit in a class with biker jacket on:eek:hyeah:

Remove it when you're in class. :p

And there are different kinds (material, styling) of jackets to choose from.

Just wrap bandages around your arms like the guys in kung fu movies. That way you can still retain your manliness :D

It's called a sleeve, cuz well, that's essentially what it is. :D You should be able to find it online or any decent bike gear/accessories shop.

i've seen these in ahmedabad and pune--specially in ahmedabad now tht've i have moved here!! sadly you don't know who's underneath all the clothing--maybe a hot chick or some old aunty!! sad!

Get a lightweight low-oz denim (thin denim) jacket, a size bigger so as to go over daily wear while travelling/riding. :)

else get a windbreaker (windcheater) with a zipper that goes upto the chin and without a hood or one that can be concealed. :)

There are some which have zippers at front and back, with mesh lining to let the air in from the front and out through the back, preventing it from ballooning up while riding.

Back