Audio What is your WFH Headphone / Earphone / Speaker that you use for office work?

Is there any great bluetooth earphones (non ear canal) / headphones that you consider stellar for taking office calls? I know wired ones work great always but I am looking for wireless. With my recent increase in responsibilities at work, I am more time on teams calls entire day.
For office calls, the best option is wireless with boom mic. Unfortunately they all get pretty pricey.
As for TWSs , I have tried plenty.
Most have really poor SnR ratio and tend to attenuate your voice as well under even minimal background noise.
Of the lot I have tried, AirPods and pixel buds A have been on the better side though none will come close to a boom headsets

Mi basic bluetooth earphones, I own a lot of devices but these have the most superior mic quality plus it can be connected with 2 devices simultaneously. Lasts for good 8-9h in one charge.

Is there any great bluetooth earphones (non ear canal) / headphones that you consider stellar for taking office calls? I know wired ones work great always but I am looking for wireless. With my recent increase in responsibilities at work, I am more time on teams calls entire day.
if you are looking for cheap

Price seems ok but never heard of these.

If you are looking for something tried and tested, Poly Voyager UC seems to be the cheapest

there is a local make also called cubetek - that works fine too for calls but has a annoying code issue that makes it go to sleep in 10-15 mins after disconnecting from headset and requires a replug to come back to life.. annoying but not a deal breaker
Saar you are a lifesaver. bought one of these and my jabra is working nicely on the adapter. And an added plus is that it when i am listening to music, i get the full clarity, and when I am using teams, i get two way comms - something you need to switch manually in windows between headset and headphone profile ! 6 stars is not enough for this

Where did you buy it from/ Hows the experience been with it? I am planning to buy it (now Epos PC8) from headphonezone. Does it still work fine? Any issues with warranty

I posted that in 2021. Bought from Amazon.

The volume knob is showing its age. Using the knob mutes the headphone completely. The ear muffs wear off every 9-12 months.

Other than above issues, it works well, no complaints.

I posted that in 2021. Bought from Amazon.

The volume knob is showing its age. Using the knob mutes the headphone completely. The ear muffs wear off every 9-12 months.

Other than above issues, it works well, no complaints.
thank you so much. are the ear muffs changeable? if so, which ones do you buy

I alternate between Sony WH-1000XM4 and Jabra Elite Active 75t. I use Jabra for casual calls or when listening music but XM4s exclusively for serious meetings.

using company provided Logitech h650, audio quality and comfort is very good, i don't know if it's teams or headset doing the work but background noise filtering is very very good, nothing can be heard from otherside except your voice.

I primarily use my Sony WH-1000XM3 + V-Moda Boom Pro Mic + Creative Sound Blaster Play 4 (with smart comm kit).
Have used several headsets earlier like the Plantronics C3220 & C5220, Jabra 20UC, although these have good mics, the headphones are open-ended and not comfortable for longer periods.

With my current setup, I get the best of both worlds, noise cancellation in and out.
There is an additional feature in the smart comm app to filter background noise from the caller's end as well.
Not so effective but works good if the other party has too much of background noise

For quick ad-hoc meetings, I use either the OnePlus wireless Z or Jabra 65t.
Post this setup, I tried various combinations/headsets, before settling with Go Work headset from JLab.
Using it for an year now and really very happy with the microphone performance/isolation.

What appeals to me the most are the multi-pairing capability, great wireless range, high quality boom mic, a physical mute button & an LED indicator towards the end of boom mic.
The led indicator show up in your peripheral vision, so it's easier to see if the mic is muted/unmuted.
It also comes with a 3.5 to type-c cable, so that it can be used as a wired headset too if required.

The only grouse was that they didn't bundle a case, so I ended up getting this sturdy case from Amazon, which fits like a glove.

Back