what language to learn first to create website?

MDanish

Disciple
Hi, i wanted to create websites, i can design but i can't develop, i want someone to suggest me which language to learn first to make the process easy.
I think HTML should be on most priority!!! but i m little confuse between HTML and CSS like which one should i learn first.
Suggestions about where to learn online are most welcome :)

Both HTML and CSS are quite easy to learn (they probably aren't even languages, depending on how one looks at them) and complement each other, so it might benefit you to learn them both together.

And if you wish to take it up a notch, be sure to learn Javascript as well. And the next obvious step would be to learn a server-side language - there's a whole lot of choices here (Python, PHP, Java, etc.).

Both HTML and CSS are quite easy to learn (they probably aren't even languages, depending on how one looks at them) and complement each other, so it might benefit you to learn them both together.

And if you wish to take it up a notch, be sure to learn Javascript as well. And the next obvious step would be to learn a server-side language - there's a whole lot of choices here (Python, PHP, Java, etc.).
Thanks for replying. Can you please suggest some good learning way like online or say some programm to learn better and easy!!

I would say javascript. you can do both server side and client side programming.
thanks for the reply, please tell me should i just go for javascript only? no need for HTML and CSS?

Html, css, js and python.
thanks bro, but it looks like 4 different languages right? please tell me which one for a starting!!

It is normally HTML + CSS + JS.
Thanks for the reply bro, tell me which one for a starting, i think i cant just learn all together it might scramble my mind o_O

Hi, i wanted to create websites, i can design but i can't develop, i want someone to suggest me which language to learn first to make the process easy.
I think HTML should be on most priority!!! but i m little confuse between HTML and CSS like which one should i learn first.
Suggestions about where to learn online are most welcome :)
If it's just basic static page website, only HTML/CSS and a bit of JS would do.
And if you need to store any data, you'd need a server and decent JS framework in frontend to push/pull those data.

Starting with HTML/CSS would be nice, also look into some CSS framework like Bootstrap, Material Design etc.
If server is involved, I would suggest Angular or React for frontend and Firebase as backend to start with.
(If you are new to programming, this would take a bit get along. Else it's pretty easy to start and create a basic site like say a blog)

#JSON #REST #API #OAuth #Authentication #Authorization #SQL #NoSQL are some of the buzzwords that would come later.

Youtube, Udemy are decent place to start. Follow along some tutorial, code with the instructor and try to extend beyond.

FreeCodeCamp FTW. Damn good.
Thanks, this looks good, i m going to start here thanks again.

If it's just basic static page website, only HTML/CSS and a bit of JS would do.
And if you need to store any data, you'd need a server and decent JS framework in frontend to push/pull those data.

Starting with HTML/CSS would be nice, also look into some CSS framework like Bootstrap, Material Design etc.
If server is involved, I would suggest Angular or React for frontend and Firebase as backend to start with.
(If you are new to programming, this would take a bit get along. Else it's pretty easy to start and create a basic site like say a blog)

#JSON #REST #API #OAuth #Authentication #Authorization #SQL #NoSQL are some of the buzzwords that would come later.

Youtube, Udemy are decent place to start. Follow along some tutorial, code with the instructor and try to extend beyond
Bro loved ur reply, thanks for this info i have decided to start HTML and CSS together later i can go for js, but i guess 2 languages r enough for me at a time :)

Back