What laptop (net book) do I buy? I have a budget of 20k!

Game24

Disciple
  • [font=arial, sans-serif]What's your Budget?[/font] [font=arial, sans-serif]Budget is [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]20k[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] (strictly)[/font]
  • [font=arial, sans-serif]What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (Net surfing, office, adobe reader for pdf files)[/font]
  • [font=arial, sans-serif]What size and weight considerations do you have? (Size 11' or 12' anything will do, but should be Ultra-portable, need it to be very light in weight)[/font]
  • [font=arial, sans-serif]Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (Any will do but it should be good)[/font]
  • [font=arial, sans-serif]Any other considerations? ([/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Max Battery life[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]. Because i'l be carrying it on the move.)[/font]

notebook should be a better option coz with a budget of 20k you will only find a second hand laptop or a laptop with very less configuration so go for notebook.

and in the range of 20k lots of good notebooks are available in market but mention your needs........acc to u what do you want from it coz with a notebook u can't play heavy games or graphic softwares

notebook and netbook is there any difference? ok..wat are the options available in notebook?

i dont want it for games. i want it for basic use like ms office 2007, adobe reader for reading pdfs, internet browsing...

I want it to have a wifi.

But it should have a good battery life.

Consider the HP DM1z for 22k. the best amd fusion powered ultraportable.

Or contact ciscotech who has a brand new HP dm1z which is 2 days old for sale. Poor guy crashed his car and is selling this brand new laptop for cash to repair his car. This is ciscotech- http://www.techencla...942-cisco-tech/

even i have the same budget and people didn't bother replying in my thread for some reason. after a lot of research, i found this - Samsung RV RV513-A02IN ~~ Rs21000 from flipkart.

Its similar to HPDM1z with amd e450 cpu and 2GB ram, and costs less. flipkart has the dm1z at 24k, this costs 20k.

even i have the same budget and people didn't bother replying in my thread for some reason. after a lot of research, i found this - Samsung RV RV513-A02IN ~~ Rs21000 from flipkart.

Its similar to HPDM1z with amd e450 cpu and 2GB ram, and costs less. flipkart has the dm1z at 24k, this costs 20k.

Hp netbooks generally have a better keyboard (Thinkpads excluded) then others, although the same cannot be said of that touchpad..

You guys can also consider Lenevo X120e..

dm1z has 12 inch screen while the samsung you posted has 15.6 inch screen and a DVD drive.

They are completely different products intended for different uses.

Back