CPU/Mobo What mobo company is this?

akki_89

Disciple
Guys i am in some sort of strange prob...

A friend of mine formatted his pc and couldn't find any driver's for his mobo
Unfortunately he misplaced his mobo cd too :(
The name of the mobo inscribed on it is "MAXTONE" and the only model no. available on it P4M80P :S :mad:

Can anybody please suggest the make of this mobo as i tried to find driver's for the same but to no avail :mad:

does this company even exist ???? :eek:hyeah: :huh:

where can i find it's driver's or which driver's will this mobo support :S
please anybody please suggest some solution:ashamed:

thanks in advance i hope u guys will surely help me out :hap2:

TE ROCKS :clap: :clap: :clap:

rovin382 said:
can you send me some pictures of the Mobo? plz take the pictures to find chip number on the various chips onthe Mobo and also any logos and inscription that are available...being a Mobo guy for last 15 years, I should be able to help you.

regards
Rovin
rovin382@gmail.com
[email]rovin382@gmail.com
[MSN]

yup sure will do it by today evening :)

gmano said:

didn't work it's just 397 kb how can the driver size be so less :S

Whats the processor on the board??MAXTONE mobos were manufactured by HIS , check their site for drivers HIS Graphic Cards - Power Up, Gamers!. Looking at the model numbering p4m80p it is probably a via chipset for pentium4(socket 478) so try n download via drivers for the same from other sites like asus n gigabyte n give a try.

rocky_jvm said:
Whats the processor on the board??MAXTONE mobos were manufactured by HIS , check their site for drivers HIS Graphic Cards - Power Up, Gamers!

It's a P4 procc.

The motherboard is on "HIS" bios :S

The link specified has only graphic card drivers no mobo drivers :(

Gave a try with gigabyte mobo driver for socket 775 but it didn't work.....should i give a try with the socket 478 driver's ???

your motherboard manufacturer HIS. any VIA 800M motherboard driver will work in this motherboard as far as chipset and VGA drivers are concerned.

Back