Audio What Subwoofer to accompany audioengine A5

I am a bit disappointed with the fact that I still can't piss my neighbours and leave a few wonderstruck with vibs :rofl: :p I have a little bit of bass love. A5s aren't bad, but they don't fit well for the factors i stated :p :p But I still find them good not really vfm at indian price though.

I still need a decent audio card for gaming fun and music, maybe I'll get the prelude.

Recommend me a decent sub for regular quality bass and that occasional "kann phat gaye" :rofl: :p :p :jason:

I forgot to set a price range, which i may shell upto 20k. too much? am i stupid, not pre-planning things to build something better? i don't know. Dedicated HT setups aren't my kind of things, i don't really find time to watch movies. Music is exception, and you can't deny when it's Punjabi. (-: Let me confess, my A5s haven't run any more than 1 hour yet. I really feel for them. But let my exams end ®.

Quality + vfm preferred.

Polk audio, AE's AS8 (price in .in?) which other companies to consider?

I tried to contact him, but he didn't attend my call. I'll try in evening. He might even stock some other brands. I hope he does, so that I can sort out and make some choice to research on it, since I'm not getting any suggestions here. :'(

Back