What to buy during Black Friday , Cyber Monday sale in 2023 from Canada?

dilpreet

Disciple
Folks, Need some suggestions here.
My cousin is traveling to Canada for 3 Months (October-Jan,24) and incidentally I realized its the time of the year when we have Black Friday,Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year sales.
Multiple chances to grab some good deals in tech or in general. The Only challenge is that he cannot travel much due to the nature of job and so if I want to buy something it has to be an online order delivered to his address most of the times.The chances of him going out and buying stuff is less. He can however pick up stuff from stores once a while . Now here are the queries I have :-

1. What should I buy from there which is worth the purchase? Any categories you would suggest specifically?
2. In Tech stuff what should be a must buy as the deals will be really good?
3.Since window shopping is not possible how and where should I buy the stuff online. Like what website and all.
4.Since there are multiple instances like (Black Friday,Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year) which instance is the best to buy what? Like buy Tech during Cyber Monday and Shoes on Christmas and bags on new Year sale.
5.If at all i buy Apple products will it have international warranty?

Apart from this any general suggestions are most welcome.

Back