What to do when a buyer doesn't pay ?

Saurabh213

Disciple
I Am New to ebay ..i sold my first item(a used micromax mobile for 3700) to a user manusonu2105..
i got a mail from ebay that your ebay item is sold get ready to ship the item..after that under the all selling section under payments it showed 3700/- so i thought he has paid for the item and i shipped the product after 2-3 days the courier tracking says the product has been delivered and then i came to know that he had not payed..
what can i do now ? how can i get my mobile or money back ??

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 350
First speak to the buyer and request him(yes, request because now your neck is in his hand) to pay else Speak to ebay, you cannot do anything else

I Am New to ebay ..i sold my first item(a used micromax mobile for 3700) to a user manusonu2105..
i got a mail from ebay that your ebay item is sold get ready to ship the item..after that under the all selling section under payments it showed 3700/- so i thought he has paid for the item and i shipped the product after 2-3 days the courier tracking says the product has been delivered and then i came to know that he had not payed..
what can i do now ? how can i get my mobile or money back ??

Like @paarkhi has said i don't think you can do anything else except request the buyer to pay up. The image you've put up clearly shows that the payment has not been received which absolves Ebay of any blame...Was it an auction?

Like @paarkhi has said i don't think you can do anything else except request the buyer to pay up. The image you've put up clearly shows that the payment has not been received which absolves Ebay of any blame...Was it an auction?
No not an auction..i messaged him several time as expected he didn't reply
finally i talked to the buyer and he said he didn't want it and just added to cart..
he is telling me that he is out of station and check the courier once he will get back but i don't believe him. i am pretty sure tat he is lying
oh god!
i wanted to buy asus xonar u7 thats why i sold this useless phone and now i am in a big trouble!

This ebay system is really fukdup. Even I did the same thing once, but the buyer was good. He paid for it.
You try to talk to the buyer and then to ebay CC.

No not an auction..i messaged him several time as expected he didn't reply
finally i talked to the buyer and he said he didn't want it and just added to cart..
he is telling me that he is out of station and check the courier once he will get back but i don't believe him. i am pretty sure tat he is lying
oh god!
i wanted to buy asus xonar u7 thats why i sold this useless phone and now i am in a big trouble!

Probably call him up after a couple of days and tell him that you will file a case with the cyber cell for cheating. If he doesn't want it, tell him to courier it back to you. Tell him you'll pay for it as well in case he starts cribbing about the price etc.

Probably call him up after a couple of days and tell him that you will file a case with the cyber cell for cheating. If he doesn't want it, tell him to courier it back to you. Tell him you'll pay for it as well in case he starts cribbing about the price etc.
he is claiming he has not received the item yet but dtdc is showing delivered and is telling me that i will return once i will return it..

Did not you check the PaisaPay page ? I will tell what happen is when someone is trying to buy the product via eBay mobile app it gets into the cart and processed to payment page which never loads on mobile app Indian eBay. So buyer left it as it is and you get the message that that your item is sold. That's a flaw in their app and its been like that only since many years.
Also didn't you get email from PaisaPay that buyer has successfully paid for your item.
Ebay India system is a biggest scam.

Did not you check the PaisaPay page ? I will tell what happen is when someone is trying to buy the product via eBay mobile app it gets into the cart and processed to payment page which never loads on mobile app Indian eBay. So buyer left it as it is and you get the message that that your item is sold. That's a flaw in their app and its been like that only since many years.
Also didn't you get email from PaisaPay that buyer has successfully paid for your item.

yup. Heard the same thing from someone before and even happened to me when I was selling something but you can make a payment on the app. I made it. Around 2 months ago

he is claiming he has not received the item yet but dtdc is showing delivered and is telling me that i will return once i will return it..
Contact DTDC and ask them for signed receipt proof. Send him a scanned copy of the receipt saying so and so person has accepted the courier and you will be using it as proof.

Thats exactly what happened..even i received the mail,but being i first timer i didn't knew that![DOUBLEPOST=1417758434][/DOUBLEPOST]
Capture.JPG

I don't think much (if anything) could be done in this case, but still have you called eBay customer care and mentioned the problem in detail?
Anyway, that's a horrible mistake you have done there :(

You should contact ebay, it is their fault if they sent a email saying phone is sold & sent you the delivery address .

He (the buyer) asked me to wait till 10th as he was outside..and now as expected his number is not reachable..
should i now file a complaint on IC3.gov.in ?
will this help ??

what's the update?
once i also had listed something (can't recall what), and one morning, ebay showed it as 'sold', to some Indian-named guy from UK. this name-location combo screamed 'scammer' to me, and upon checking the payment/transaction page, i found no payment had been received or processed. that was it! don't remember if i had got an email too from ebay or not. one should browse ahead very slowly and carefully when dealing (buying or selling) on ebay, or for that matter on any online-marketplace; but on ebay, definitely!

what's the update?
once i also had listed something (can't recall what), and one morning, ebay showed it as 'sold', to some Indian-named guy from UK. this name-location combo screamed 'scammer' to me, and upon checking the payment/transaction page, i found no payment had been received or processed. that was it! don't remember if i had got an email too from ebay or not. one should browse ahead very slowly and carefully when dealing (buying or selling) on ebay, or for that matter on any online-marketplace; but on ebay, definitely!
I am still trying to get my money back from the buyer although i've lost all the hope since he is not ready to accept that he has the phone..he is saying that someone else might have received from his address and faked his sign.! (the is 100% a false story)
pls tell me how can i make him accept that he has the phone and also pressurize him to pay for it?

Back