What to get from China..

ragzdiablo

Skilled
My dad is going to china..jan end..
any good thing to get from there..
under 8-10k..
preferably something which is hard to get in india or very cheap when compared to the prices here..:)
shopping will be done from HK..

is the san francisco/zte blade available there? :p
is there any online store from where i can see the prices..?
ill be getting a canon 50mm f1.8 too..if its less than 4k there..

Local stuff, small things here and there will be really cheap over there. But talking about hardware, apparel, electronics etc, you are better off buying in India.

Th Gfx cards are really Cheap in china, so if you want to buy one get it from there.
Apart from that You can get good PMPs from there like the telecast T-51, or the Media players like Eaget (AC Ryan OEM)with rakrulez has.
Everything else has comparable prices so dont bother!
Hope this helps :)

Ok Ok so yes true what ggt said above and because of the events that followed i was very very busy. Still would be away from forums for another good 15 days. :p

Stuff to Buy from China

Miezu Phones are cheap and are recommend. Its like a copy only but at the time i was in China Miezu M8 which was selling for more than 20k in India was being sold for 10-12k in China.

Also another option is local small items like MP3 player or even better portable video player. Especially of ainol / onda /teclast brand.

These brands are usually rebranded to Nationite and sold for double the price on mp4nation.

If you have the money and since it is HK, you can get the unlocked Iphone4 subject to availability.

Also if you intend to buy a media player like xtreamer, you can buy the Eaget M880 for under 5k which is nothing but the AC Ryan Play ON HD which is usually sold for more than double.

Will add more as i remember, wife wont let me sit on computer for long :p :ashamed:

Iphone 4(16gb) is 30k in HK....checked the prices online from apples site..so thats a NO..

i would have gone for a good PMP..but since i only have a meelec m6 IEM running on a sony mp3 player..i dont feel the PMP will help much..

Miezu M9 seems to be a good option..

Back