what video formats can w850 play?

Rivunited

Adept
what video formats can w850 play?
i bought a w850 recently but i cant find any movie players for it (like smartmovie for nokia).

can any1 tell me if there are players for sony ericsson phones. or if not then can sumone suggest to wut format i shud convert the vids to watch it on my phone.:)

well as SE phones arent symbian so there are no 3rd party players like smartmovie for them..

As for the video supported, the formats supported are 3gp, mp4 and i think realmedia is also supported, not sure though, its supported in the K790..

Hey Rivunited, there is a review of W850 on GSMArena.com - GSM reviews, opinions, votes, manuals, ringtones and more... where they are really cross with the navigation keypad. They say that its really uncomfortable. What is your experience with it? Is navigation easy / difficult?

With regards to the video format, MP4 offers the best video quality. 3gp video quality is bad but file size is low. And you will have to use the default media player that comes with the phone. There arent any 3rd party media players for it.

You can find lots of themes and wallpapers for w850 at Zedge: Free ringtones, free wallpaper, free themes, free downloads to Nokia and other mobile phones.

ok rite... i have managed to solve my problem using Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter.

i converted all the vids into mp4 and now they working gr8 :)

@ paraman: i read ur pm and all i have to say is tht 850i is awesome imho.

did not find the navigation pad uncomfortable.. it takes like an hour to get used to but its very flexible... not tht hard to use. :)

Back