OC & Modding What's the minimum hardware requirements to play AAA games in 2022?

sv456

Recruit
I have been seeing a lot of post with expensive pc building but none of budget option explaining what would you need to play the AAA.

Playing AAA. Means atleast 30+ plus FPS and more inclined towards single player, for online I know it higher the better but not for competitive gaming but atleast to be enjoyable.

I have been seeing a lot of post with expensive pc building but none of budget option explaining what would you need to play the AAA.

Playing AAA. Means atleast 30+ plus FPS and more inclined towards single player, for online I know it higher the better but not for competitive gaming but atleast to be enjoyable.
pc with the nvidia1660s is good. rest the hardware will be optional and can be either a 5600x, 3600x, i512400 from intel or something.

Last edited:
Does every SSD uses this?

pc with the nvidia1660s is good. rest the hardware will be optional and can be either a 5600x, 3600x, i512400 from intel or something.

i5 12400F and rtx 3060. always go for latest graphics card technology.
I am sorry are you not reading the question, the hardware you are referring to is latest but I want to know what is the least needed not sufficiently needed.

I am sorry are you not reading the question, the hardware you are referring to is latest but I want to know what is the least needed not sufficiently needed.
Just get an APU :cool: sufficient for the requirement. AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with a b450 motherboard.

Its a personal choice, whats 30+for you? Is it a bare minimum or max 30-35 fps or 30+ can be even beyond 70-80 fps plus it depends what all eye candy stuff you expectin to play with. With lowest level graphics any good rig can play most of the games on 30-35fps with ease! But the moment you climb up to mid/high/ultra or even customized settings, the adventure begins how much load can a system take and maintain the bare min., 25-30fps bracket.

Also, just for AAA titles, a config might be difficult to suggest as some aaa titles work just fine on an APU or onboard graphics and so other games like simulation, rts, rtg, sports etc. While others require a dedicated gpu. It depends how much you want to squeeze off your rig for any given game genre.
You havent posted your system specs so thats another limitation here.

Back