Laptops What's the price of Dell Adamo?

My friend is planning to buy a lightweight laptop and he zeroed in on a Dell Adamo. It's a little difficult to get at this time, we believe. A local vendor is quoting a good price, but we aren't very sure. A quick google suggests a price of 1.2K :O
We would like to know what would be a good price for Dell Adamo. So please guys, let us know an approximate price, so that we wont be cheated for lack of knowledge here. :p
TIA

Do note, I have no role to play in his decision to get Adamo. :p

FYI
Adamo Series has been discontinued by Dell. I would advice you not to go for it now as it would cause hellva troubles while claiming warranty,service not to mention the availability of parts in India.

i have the new 13" mackbook air launched 3 days ago .. way cheaper and better in specs .. 1.2k u might as well get the cheaper macbook air . pm me if ur interested

Well, if its in warranty then you can buy it else no use. The only benefit would be that dell would ship a new system if they run out of the parts :rofl:

Buy a latitude E4300 or get a MBP 13 incher. Period

haraakiri said:
Oh, I didn't know :ashamed: . I was being offered Adamo for 75K. Still better to go with Air, right?
dude the air also costs the same .. this is the new one ,,no one probably even has that yet . 128gb ..dell adamo is an old model really u can get better lapiies at that price .

MAc book air looks great and the new one is sweeter with great specs ... macs always have a good battery life and great build.

go for air.

even though adamo was slimmer technically ..it never looked slimmer than Air to me! i mean air looks soo good!

Back