Whats up TE vs Er*dov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperknight

Disciple
I just realized that i couldn't type either one of these websites name on each others' forums without the website messing it up for me. So what's the deal here? I'm new to both forums, so I was wondering the story behind this?

PS: For people who know know the other website I'm talking about e r o d o v

Anyone care to fill in? :p

hahaha @ neo/ its long story bud. best kept hush hush! TE is the older forum on the scene... E was formed much later by a few members who had other ideals :eek:hyeah:

yea ...its a quite long story, and i do know about it ;).

but still, calling ppl names is not a good thing to do IMO.

TE is an established community with a large user base while E is new on the block, but growing quite steadily and making big waves in the Indian forum scene.

Scorpy said:
now now lets not get there ... im in tmg ffs :p .... atleast i aint gay I dunno about my team mates ...

Oh no, you are gay with ibbu, that much i know for sure :p

also please don't start the war like nvidia vs ATI thread :p

so this form need improve better fight so no comment :p

p.s i have different match t.e and Er friend but they are different also different joke about computer :| it is long story i have some few experiment :bleh:

Scorpy said:
now now lets not get there ... im in tmg ffs :p .... atleast i aint gay I dunno about my team mates ...

scorpy and ibbu,sitting on a tree........................... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arun.P said:
so this form need improve better fight so no comment :p

p.s i have different match t.e and Er friend but they are different also different joke about computer :| it is long story i have some few experiment :bleh:

Can anyone translate this for me?

chiron said:
Can anyone translate this for me?

Yes please!

On topic - some things are better left untouched. Let sleeping dogs lie. Don't put your foot in your mouth. Need I write any more quotations and proverbs? :p

^ honesty it is hard to understand

i am trying to typing i have different T.E meeting mate friend

and er*dov mate at some meeting where i have learn some few experiment at different joke are not match so that why i have learn some few skill ;)

Arun.P said:
^ honesty it is hard to understand

i am trying to typing i have different T.E meeting mate friend

and er*dov mate at some meeting where i have learn some few experiment at different joke are not match so that why i have learn some few skill ;)

Uh OK if you say so. :S

^ that why i don't like to start it war thread please and no excuse about another Indian website war thread :)

@ mod pls close the thread i don t like people post behavior and flaming Torrance at different website form :)

@ arun p -- what did u just type?

btw i never heard of 3rodov before. must google.

Arun.P said:
^ that why i don't like to start it war thread please and no excuse about another Indian website war thread :)

@ mod pls close the thread i don t like people post behavior and flaming torrent at different website form :)

No really?

More forums the better- to gain and spread knowledge and info. :)

(Not everyone is or will be aware of one place- that's why.)

... as long as the members are not fanboitic, egomaniacs, anti-establishment, opportunistic, etc

hyperknight said:
I just realized that i couldn't type either one of these websites name on each others' forums without the website messing it up for me. So what's the deal here? I'm new to both forums, so I was wondering the story behind this?

PS: For people who know know the other website I'm talking about e r o d o v

Anyone care to fill in?

Just enjoy the best of what the two places have to offer.

Gossip never does anyone any good. :)

sibot said:
TE is an established community with a large user base while E is new on the block, but growing quite steadily and making big waves in the Indian forum scene.

sibot is kauffman at E??

If yes, i really liked your old avatar- made you seem friendly and approachable. :p

pretty much every member here is a member there as well.. so its more or less the same...

imho both the forums suck :p, TE got attacked by some virus and my office blacklisted it, and the other forum just doesn't load!!

So am stuck browsing the 3rd forum, where info gets updated slower than our govt offices!

i think both the forums should kiss and make up.. would be great as an Indian community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back