Whats up TE vs Er*dov?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopped visiting the other forum after most of the sections there turned into chat threads. its like viewing off topic and silly group chat in all sections.

I've seen some members here coming from such other forums doing the same in some threads. It just dilutes a site's reputation IMO.

Hmm I know the history, but I thought in between the two had made up, am not sure of the status now. Have registered there, but have just visited it 2-3 times....

in the other forum word TE is censored and gets replaced with 'bathroom':(.... Looks like lot of bad blood b/n the 2...

BTW: e r o d o v has lot of sections threads wherein the thread has become more of a chat section

I know...I was surprised and shocked to see this word replacement and somehow thought that e r o dov prolly needs to mature... Its very bad humor

The forum has a lot of uncontrolled spamming.

^Talking of which all these rep hungry retards in the forum needs to register there. The other forum rains reps for horseshit posted everywhere. :\

The other forum E has a few dealers like yantra online etc. who offers slightly better prices on GPU. Rs.50-100 chepaer sometimes. Also pre-orders for newer GPU's seems to come up early. Other than that nothing interesting.

Personally I'd like to see both communities at peace, becoming one is definitely not possible, I'd even call it fictional, both the communities are run in very different ways, moderation is entirely different there.

But yeah, hitting below the belt is definitely not the way to go. We have some real knowledgeable people there, just like we have them here, so why not respect that and gain as much as we can from both the communities?

I have no idea about the history, but I've been a member on both since the past 2 years and that's my view.
Desecrator said:
^Talking of which all these rep hungry retards in the forum needs to register there. The other forum rains reps for horseshit posted everywhere. :\
Beg to differ, that's how the situation was before, now its very much controlled. I do agree on the bit that there is alot of spamming

BIKeINSTEIN said:
sibot is kauffman at E??
If yes, i really liked your old avatar- made you seem friendly and approachable. :p
Yep, Kauffmann here!

haha which avatar are you talking about? The Kevin from Office (here at TE) or the Napoleon Dynamite at E?

Cheers.

Alright no mudslinging here. Each person is free to join or visit whichever forum they prefer.
Among other things Ero-dov was black listed mainly for a massive pm ad campaign in the early days that they were started in nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back