When will Flipkart deliver my Blackberry Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rite

Skilled
Hi

I ordered a Blackberry Curve 8520 Black from flipkart yesterday evening. However, they are showing the expected delivery date as 24 Mar and it isn't even showing as Shipped right now.

The last time I ordered a Micromax in the evening and the next day they shipped it (don't remember whether they had updated the website at that time or not) and it probably reached within 48 hours or so from the time the payment was made, or something like that.

Can I expect the phone tonight or tom afternoon or so?

How much time do they usually take for phones and stuff?

I have paid the payment via CC and not cash on delivery, so my thing should ship faster, at least according to my experience. PC games they deliver in like 36-48 hours approx if not sooner. What about mobile phones?

I live in Delhi, btw!

It should have arrived 5 minutes before you ordered. Dint you flash your High Network Individual (HNI) badge?

it will take 3 to 4 working days for it to arrive...You ordered it yesterday evening...it will be delivered to you on max 19th or 20th via Aramex

^^ +1
lol @ this thread.

@OP Don't ever think that a seller is sitting there only for you. They are showing expected delivery date as 24th because any delivery for online shopping time frame is 7 working days.

How can you even expect that you ordered it yesterday and it'll be delivered to you today?? If you have got your items delivered in the past in that time frame then grant it as your luck and don't increase your expectation using that experience.

Just relax, your money is going no where and are in safe hands. You'll get your delivery within 5 days generally.

And one more general rule, have patience if you shop online, if you can't rush into a store nearby and get it :)

It is upfront payment. So it will be through BlueDart which is much faster than Aramex/Cash on Delivery.

However, it is like I want it to come today but I doubt that. I guess it should come tomorrow 80% chance, but again 20% doubt. By Monday of course, it is guaranteed to be with me. But the thing is that I want it today!

So I want to know your experience with buying mobile phones through Flipkart shipped through BlueDart.

Games and books are usually delivered in about 48 hours or less, especially games and stuff! And their speed is becoming faster with time!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH AMARBIR FOR EXAMPLE

My payment was cleared through NEFT on Monday morning.

The same day, around 3 PM or so in the afternoon I got my Monster Turbine earphones.

I live in Delhi.

^^I hope you didn't read what I wrote above, If you wanted it today why did you ordered through Flipkart?? You should have bought it locally from some store.

Aces170 said:
It should have arrived 5 minutes before you ordered. Dint you flash your HNI badge?

I think this is the best reply for such type of query. Can't think of any better reply :p

Mentioned as 3 days delivery time: These items will also be mentioned as "In Stock". For all areas serviced by reputed couriers the delivery time will be 3 business days. For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location. Business days exclude public holidays and sundays. Also note that this doesn't apply to bulk orders.

Mentioned as more than 3 days delivery time: We procure and ship the items within the time specified on the item details page. Some items have to be imported from outside India. These items are mentioned sometimes as "Imported" on the item details page and can take 10 or more days to reach you. You can always rest assured that you will receive your order within the time specified.

BlackBerry Curve 8520 Price In India: Buy BlackBerry Curve 8520: Price, Reviews: Flipkart Mobiles (Black)

Your phone says hipped in 4 business days. So you should wait till March 23rd!!

I ordered a book on Monday after 6PM, order shipped on tuesday and i got it thursday afternoon

My experience with Flipkart has been 2-3 days several months back, and over the last few times it has been like 24-48 hours if money is paid in advance.

Flipkart usually doesn't take more than 48 hours from the time the payment is made. However, I am not 100% sure about mobile phones. For computer games and books which it keeps in stock, it takes like 30-40 hours approx!

ronnie_gogs said:
Got the first part of the joke but What is HNI ? :ashamed:
High Networth Individual. A term in investment banking.

He obviously wrote this post from his office desk. :p

Very bad, it's more than a day and still you haven't got your mobile.

I ordered on flipkart, as soon as I pressed "Pay" button and got "Transaction Successful", courier boy was ringing my door bell. Good luck with you bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back