when will Windows phone 7 launch in India

dhawald3

Disciple
Hi all

I am in urgent need of a windows based phone.
since win 7 for phone was launched recently I put my plan on hold, but how long do I need to wait?

when will it be officially launched in India?

hey thanx for the link.. but the question is.. should i buy it?? or buy the HD2?? but if i buy the HD2 then no phone for atleast 2 yrs.. heh... i know its stupid... neways .. ive seen the reviews of the hd7.... just wondering that since microsoft hasnt released wp7 in india officially then most of the features that make wp7 great would be just missing in indian wp7 phone right?? and thats the confusion.. buy the hd2 n wait for 2 yrs or buy hd7

redscorpion_11 said:
hey thanx for the link.. but the question is.. should i buy it?? or buy the HD2?? but if i buy the HD2 then no phone for atleast 2 yrs.. heh... i know its stupid... neways .. ive seen the reviews of the hd7.... just wondering that since microsoft hasnt released wp7 in india officially then most of the features that make wp7 great would be just missing in indian wp7 phone right?? and thats the confusion.. buy the hd2 n wait for 2 yrs or buy hd7

HTC has officially launched HD7 in india and it comes with manufacturer warranty.it doesnt make sense to buy HD2 now as the HD7 is much better both on hardware and software front.And dont worry about the features,you will be able to use all the features thats available with WP7 around the world as there is no country specific software or feature limitation.

And its safer to buy from flipkart as its a trusted website and you will get original bill and manufacturers warranty, so prefer flipkart over ebay where you may get unofficial imported piece.

Back