Where can i buy a jelly case for Zte Blade

pratzgh1

Pratzgh1
Adept
Guys, i live in navi mumbai and would like to know where can i buy a jelly case for zte blade.

Update:

I found a link. Although i have never ordered anything from ebay. I do need this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3992#vi-content

Also, could someone please let me know that will the gift code from dailyfeats work for this transaction?
<
And how will he ship this and how much time will it approximately take?

this is a ebay.com link and not the local ebay.in. You will need paypal account for this.

The seller will be using hong kong post.

Once he ships the item, it should take about 2-3 weeks for the item to reach you.

I dont think there will be any discount codes which work with paypal

Bro, I am shifting in a months time and so am looking for something locally. Anyways, i got the handset for quite a reasonable price and just some time ago i scrapped off the orange logo from the white body. it already looks good. May be sometime later
<

Incase you would like to buy the link seems useful. Seller has good ratings too.
<

Even I'm interested in a jelly case and don't have a cc and sns acc. Maybe we can make it a GO if more people are interested? We can even try bargaining if more people are in ....

E71, E72, Omnia cases are no gos. They're simply not functional over the long run .... as in it gets annoying over time having to take out the cover to use the camera or lock the phone or even hit the front buttons properly. Cutting the case isn't ideal either as its impossible to do a neat job with both silicon and jelly case.
<

Back