Car & Bike Where can i buy F1 flags and DVD's?

hunt3r

Skilled
Im looking for a Ferrari flag specifically. Anybody know if its available in Bangalore? Or anywhere else, ill get it shipped to bangalore if i need to :D

Also looking for DVD's of old races, mainly from 1999-2006 but if older ones from the 90's are available i would love to get them as well. Anyone have any information.

Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

ferrari f1 flags are avaliable in mumbai in one shop but i will have to find out where the shop is there and the shipping details ,u can pm me if u require anything else

you could also ask some chennai peeps to help you out.. there is this street off of Mount Road in chennai... dont rem the exact name. its full of these automobile spare parts dealers..

at the place where this branches off from mt road.. there is a shopping complex sorta thingy on the right side of the road.. that has a store which i guess mainly deals in stickers nd stuff.. but ive also seen flags nd banners on display.. more specificly ive seen Ferrari flags :)

just remembered - General Patters Road!!

He didnt reply here.... :p

Anyway, I am also interested if priced decently.

There used to be a shop earlier on Brigade Road here. But it is now a branded clthes showroom.

Back