Where can I buy reset switch/button for my pc case ?

devagya

Disciple
If there exists some other category related to diy or repair, mods may move this thread there.

Does anyone know where I can buy these switches(pic below) which is used in power/reset button of pc case(my case-corsair carbide spec 04)

IMG_20220629_211643_552.jpg

these are under the power/reset button.

These look like normal 'reset switch' used in electronics, but these ones have a long head, which is a problem, I tried to do a 'juggad' by attaching back of pen refill with superglue to a normal switch, but it was quite temporary to say the least, during the rescue attempt superglue went inside the switch and made it ON permanently :tearsofjoy:

Any ideas on what I should do ? I don't want to buy a new case just for this minor issue, I could just say fk it and short 2 wires everytime I need to power on/off, but that doesn't look very nice.

Similar ones appear to be available online although doubtful if they will send you only one -
Maybe a trip to the your local electronic store or market may be a better idea

Maybe a trip to the your local electronic store or market may be a better idea
I spent whole evening looking for it, from computer shops, mobile/laptop repair to electronic, one shop had the normal ones but that mf tried to sell me one at 200rs, that too was used -_-'
Similar ones appear to be available online although doubtful if they will send you only one -

Yea I looked online, and it seems you need to order in bulk for them to ship, but maybe I can just buy like 10-20 for future use
I doubt this will work, in my case

Last edited:
Back