Where can i buy ZZAW cases?

Sundance.

Recruit
This is the case i'm talking about. Taobao and aliexpress ships but we all know how that goes here. Amazon US has it for like a 100$ but doesn't ship here. Ubuy has it in stock but 10k shipping cost. Is there any other way to get this case?

Also, am open to suggestions to small cases which can fit a matx motherboard and ATX PSU

I hope you have read this about this case.
ATTENTION: When you use ATX PSU, CAN NOT support full size(244*244mm)MATX Motherboard, only support size within (244*225mm),and GPU long limit 245mm.When you use full size (244*244mm)MATX, only support SFX PSU, and GPU long no limit

Easily you can get Zebronics @ Amazon India for 5.5k without Tempered Glass suiting your requirements.

WOODAN

I hope you have read this about this case.
ATTENTION: When you use ATX PSU, CAN NOT support full size(244*244mm)MATX Motherboard, only support size within (244*225mm),and GPU long limit 245mm.When you use full size (244*244mm)MATX, only support SFX PSU, and GPU long no limit

Easily you can get Zebronics @ Amazon India for 5.5k without Tempered Glass suiting your requirements.

WOODAN

I have a smaller sized MaTX motherboard. would fit fine. I even have a smaller GPU so it shouldn't be a problem. The problem with the WOODAN case is that it's 21L whereas the zzaw one is 14L so there is a massive size difference. Would strongly prefer a sub-18L case for the build

I have a smaller sized MaTX motherboard.
Which board do you have? I was under the impression that all mATX boards are the same size, given the term mATX is representative of the size of the board.

If you can't find this case and are looking for alternatives, SilverStone PS 15 can also be considered.

I have a b450m DS3h it is 21.5 x 24.4 cm as opposed to ones that are 24x24 cm. PS15 is itx no? need atx compatible

My suggestion would be
this case although plain & simple without being fancy,is actually a great choice if you like simplicity

the case is double the volume of the one i linked. would like something sub 20L

Last edited by a moderator:
Back