Audio Where can i get Altec Lansing MX5021??

@avanildutta Hi, any success with finding MX5021 ? I am also planning to buy one and have thought about Klipsch Promedia 2.1 and MX5021.
Nope no luck anywhere.. Search every local shops.. Every online store.. So finally ended up with Z623.. And i am not disappointed with it. It lived up to my expectations & needs.. Bass king.. Tbh..

Nope no luck anywhere.. Search every local shops.. Every online store.. So finally ended up with Z623.. And i am not disappointed with it. It lived up to my expectations & needs.. Bass king.. Tbh..

As a guy who owns, both, I can honestly tell you that the Z623s are not a patch on the the MX5021. I have listened to both extensively, and the MX5021 is definitely the richer of the two.

I have this baby sitting beside me right now as I type, and I have the Z623 in the office den.

[DOUBLEPOST=1480091992][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have an almost mint pair. Game?
Do you really want to sell 'em? If Avanil doesn't want them, I would love to take em for a friend of mine if the price is right.

Do lemme know?

[DOUBLEPOST=1480091992][/DOUBLEPOST] Do you really want to sell 'em? If Avanil doesn't want them, I would love to take em for a friend of mine if the price is right.

Do lemme know?[/QUOTE]

Well i have the z623. So ya dont need any other now. So yes you can go ahead & deal. If i remember correctly the deal didnt happen due to hassle in the shipping process from both ends..

Sold the beauty to a forum member

Miss you MX5021 [emoji17]

282016a6ad4ef4efdb71b48ec6a0aa2f.jpg

Back