Where can I get Ipad 1st gen for < 20K ?

re: Where can I get Ipad 1st gen for < 20K ?

Suggestions for what exactly? Sources for the purchase?

Officially within the country you cannot get one for under 20k. I think Vijay Sales - one of the official retailer for the iPad was selling the first gen. for around 24,500 IIRC. Now that the second gen. has been announced, they might be hitting the shelves soon enough.

Or perhaps the grey market. But I seriously doubt if you can get one under 20k.

re: Where can I get Ipad 1st gen for < 20K ?

Being honest iPad 1st gen in front of the 2nd gen is really shit. And i am sure the 3rd gen will have a more pixel-better screen so 2nd gen would be shitty in front of the 2nd gen too. Damn apple.

BTW whats the price in grey market.

i know ipad 2 is much better but i cant spend more than 20 k.

getting a ipad 2 means 9.5 k more which is huge in my case.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

^^^ personally except for the cosmetic changes i didn't really feel much different.one notable feature i found ipad 2 better was the graphics.i was playing infinity blade on my ipad and i compared it with my sister's ipad 2 and there was visible difference.other than that i personally do not feel the urge to upgrade.but if anyone's going to buy a ipad now its certainly better that they get the ipad 2.

Getting a second hand piece is your best bet at that budget. There is one sale going on right now. But it's for a 16GB Wifi + 3G model. Check it out in the market section.

I own a 1st Gen iPad and do not feel the need to upgrade to the iPad 2. The iPad 3 may be a different story altogether. ;)

phoenix844884 said:
Getting a second hand piece is your best bet at that budget. There is one sale going on right now. But it's for a 16GB Wifi + 3G model. Check it out in the market section.

I own a 1st Gen iPad and do not feel the need to upgrade to the iPad 2. The iPad 3 may be a different story altogether. ;)
can you give the link to sale of 16GB Wifi + 3G model......couldn't find it,new here

Just looked for it and couldn't find. I swear I saw it like yesterday or day before.

Anyhow there is also a 32GB wifi + 3G model for sale, but IDK if you would be interested in it.

But your best bet is getting a second hand piece. Keep searching other forums too.

i recently sold my month old 16 gb wifi on this forum to viditkalra for 18k. If u would have come earlier u would hve got:)

Yea..Your iPad was BRAND NEW man... It was a great deal...The worst part is that I din't get to use it as much as I thought I would so it has been lying around in the box since the day you sold it to me.. I applied a screen protector worth Rs. 700, then bought a silicon case and sleeve worth Rs 900. I offered him the same for 20k shipped to Jaipur.

I think that would be break-even for me since I am not using it anymore.

lol..No man..I just offered it to him.. It is break even for me since 18k + 1600+ 500 shipping.

I might earn or loose a 100 here and there and thats about it.

Was just joking,Ok now u take my Galaxy Tab.:)
viditkalra said:
lol..No man..I just offered it to him.. It is break even for me since 18k + 1600+ 500 shipping.

I might earn or loose a 100 here and there and thats about it.

I actually might think about it..iPad was not portable enough for me to carry with me to the office everyday and hence I couldn't even use it much as I am hooked to my laptop once I am home..

If the iPad is sold, I might consider your tab..O and this whole thing is your fault..You couldn't have sold me your TAB straight up when I was interested in buying that..:p..

And now, lets not crap his thread..I'll PM you about the TAB if the iPad is sold..Else, I might just keep the iPad or gift it to my brother..:)

Back