where can i get ipod touch 8gb in chennai?

jkeerthan

Disciple
Guys i am in desperate search for ipod touch 2g 8gb in chennai...................

its like a month since i started searching for it...........
i was looking for 2g in particular as its fully hackable/jb:clap::cool2:.......
do you guys know where i can get ipod touch 2g in chennai either a new one or old one.................:hap2:

^^^ i m going to ebay like everyday for the past 40 days...... lately i m seeing a guy posting ipod touch 8gb 2g with tv cable and all accessories for 8k.....

but the thing is he is in delhi and i can do a bank transfer...mom says what if he gets the money and didnt send the product......so thats wierd i know....but what can i do if the same happens......???

jkeerthan said:
but the thing is he is in delhi and i can do a bank transfer...mom says what if he gets the money and didnt send the product......so thats wierd i know....but what can i do if the same happens......???
Errr...You have PaisaPay protection wherein if the seller doesn't send you the product in the specified time, then it will automatically refund your money.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Errr...You have PaisaPay protection wherein if the seller doesn't send you the product in the specified time, then it will automatically refund your money.

Exactly what i wanted to say.... Use your Debit/Credit Card and do a Paisa pay Transaction... Safest way to buy from eBay...

^^no guys if i had a bank account i wud have done that already..since i am a coll student i dont have a credit card :Sand am going to do the transfer through my moms acc only and she doesnt have a credit card too....

what i am asking is if i do a direct bank transfer its risky right:huh:??

jkeerthan said:
Guys i am in desperate search for ipod touch 2g 8gb in chennai...................

its like a month since i started searching for it...........
i was looking for 2g in particular as its fully hackable/jb:clap::cool2:.......
do you guys know where i can get ipod touch 2g in chennai either a new one or old one.................:hap2:

Why dont you check it in the Apple store?(near citi center)

Hey jkeerthan, I have iTouch 2g 16gb for sale. Its 1 year old, and its in perfect working condition. Brought it on 25th Dec 2008. No scratches on the front (obviously its glass is scratch proof) and there are many scratches on the back, as i applied the case bit late (anyway it dosent matter as you will use a protective case so they wont be visible). If you are interested do PM for more details and pics (its not in the trade section yet). I'm from chennai (Ambattur). So you can check the condition of itouch by yourself before you make a choise.

jkeerthan said:
^^no guys if i had a bank account i wud have done that already..since i am a coll student i dont have a credit card :Sand am going to do the transfer through my moms acc only and she doesnt have a credit card too....

what i am asking is if i do a direct bank transfer its risky right:huh:??

What do you mean by "direct bank transfer"? Are you referring to online fund transfer? If yes, then it's totally safe, if you buy it from a reputed seller. I got my Ipod Touch 2G 8GB delivered to me by jj_mehta within one day. I didn't get time to open the box as had to rush out for work. If you need any details, let me know. You just need to have a debit card and your online banking working (and of course an Ebay ID), that's it!

Back