Where can I get Senn's ?

agn

Disciple
Hi,

Do you guys know where I can find Sennheiser headphones in India ? Am looking for PX100. Jaben's price was close to 2400/- (SGD 75). But amazon has it for ~ $40. But I don't know anyone coming down from US atm. I read an old thread here in which someone said PX100 was 2500/-. Does anyone know the current price ?

TIA

getting senns from Jaben doesnt make sense. even they import it from the states. so the best you can do is get in touch with katmandude.

IT Depot has it for Rs.2690. Theitdepot - Sennheiser PX 100

If you search in local shops, its possible for you to get it lower than the ITDepot's Price. Importing through Katmandude (a dealer here) may not work out cheaper as suggested by other members as its selling for 40 $ in US, it makes 40 X Rs.44 (42 + 2 rs approx transaction charges) = Rs. 1760, you have to add service charges to the dealer + shipping charges + Import duty if any. (do your own calculation) and you dont get local warranty. This is not a cheaper option considering the local price.

Either you can get it locally or get it from US through some friends/relatives coming down from US.

@Hunter: I just PM'd katmandude.

@gmano: Hm. Yeah, right. Its prolly going to cost me close to the price here. I was hoping to get it for withing 2000/- range. :( Now I need to find a cheaper model. Anyway, I'll wait for his quote.

Which city are you in? In mumbai, they're easily available.. I got mine from Sound Out, Heera Panna. They're available at the Apple Store in Atria Mall as well.

Back