PC Peripherals Where can I reliably order a Logitech Unifying receiver after losing my dongle?

Navi_india

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I recently misplaced my Logitech Unifying dongle, and it’s been a hassle since I use multiple Logitech devices. I’m looking for recommendations on where to order a reliable replacement receiver online.

Here are a few specifics:
  1. Reliability: I want to make sure I’m ordering from a trustworthy website.
  2. Price Range: I’d prefer something affordable, but I’m willing to pay a bit more for quality.
  3. Shipping: Ideally, I’d like it to arrive quickly.
If anyone has had good experiences with particular retailers or websites, I’d appreciate your suggestions. Also, if there are any tips on avoiding this issue in the future, I’d love to hear those too!

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you cannot get it elsewhere, if this (pic) is what you are looking for, I can sell it for Rs 750.
You will have to arrange for courier pickup, I will pack it.

I got my cuz a wireless mouse about five years back. He damaged the mouse. I kept the receiver.
There's no way for me to test it. It looks almost new, that's all I can say. The pic is not too clear.

It seems there is more than one version of the Logitech Unifying receiver.

If it does not work, and you return it, I will repay. Three days testing warranty.

If you are in Mumbai you can pickup yourself.

@Navi_india

20240926_121956s.jpg

I offered OP an unused one for Rs.300 + shipping but he has not been online after creating this thread.

Attachments

• Logi.jpeg
    Logi.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back