OC & Modding Where do I buy 120mm fan 6000 rpm+ for mining?

As the title says, i need to buy fans for mining. 120mm 6000rpm+ . Any links?

I see a couple on Amazon but they come with the 4 pin motherboard connector and not molex. I would prefer molex.

Thanks

If you're in Mumbai, try the fan vendors at lamington road. They have quality stuff. May not be boxed new but they have good stuff.

As the title says, i need to buy fans for mining. 120mm 6000rpm+ . Any links?

I see a couple on Amazon but they come with the 4 pin motherboard connector and not molex. I would prefer molex.

Thanks
Molex is ancient tech. All modern and efficient case fans come with 3-pin or 4-pin connector. All you need is a 4-pin to molex converter. Just make sure you get the right type of 4-pin and molex connector. Get it online or get it from local computer store.

Molex is ancient tech. All modern and efficient case fans come with 3-pin or 4-pin connector. All you need is a 4-pin to molex converter. Just make sure you get the right type of 4-pin and molex connector. Get it online or get it from local computer store.
It's not about molex being old - these server salvaged 200+cfm fans need 5-6A at 12V which no motherboard with 4 pins can supply.

If you're in Mumbai, try the fan vendors at lamington road. They have quality stuff. May not be boxed new but they have good stuff.
Not in Mumbai Sorry
Alright

It's not about molex being old - these server salvaged 200+cfm fans need 5-6A at 12V which no motherboard with 4 pins can supply.
I am confused. Op wants to buy fans but they come with 4 pin connector. This means that those fans can run efficiently on low voltage.

Exactly, have bought a few from them but not that high rpm. Mine were 4k rpm. But they recently posted higher rpm's one also. They will also modify the cable length as required.
Just how noisy are they? Do you HAVE to do custom fan curves if you're not using headphones? Also, how is the build quality. Wonder where they're getting these made, surely a good supplier for them to even put out such high CFM.

Just how noisy are they? Do you HAVE to do custom fan curves if you're not using headphones? Also, how is the build quality. Wonder where they're getting these made, surely a good supplier for them to even put out such high CFM.
They are Chinese of course and surely u need to have a fan curve if you don't wanna hear a jet engine running in your ears continuously. Build quality is pretty good. Have been using them since 2 yrs. I Have both molex powered and pwm fans of there's. You can check their website and they get out of stock pretty quick sometimes.

They are Chinese of course and surely u need to have a fan curve if you don't wanna hear a jet engine running in your ears continuously. Build quality is pretty good. Have been using them since 2 yrs. I Have both molex powered and pwm fans of there's. You can check their website and they get out of stock pretty quick sometimes.
Thanks! What's the lowest RPM your 4k fans run at? I heard, though PWM, you cant set them below 1500 (maybe thats for the 6k RPM fans)

Back