Where do you get second hand phones in Mumbai

shaunak

Adept
I bought the G502 recently enough but having been in recent contact with the Nokia E series, have fallen in love with it. Buying a new phone so soon is very wasteful so I am looking to pick up an used E63 or E71.

Any idea where I can pick up second hand phones in Mumbai. [Andheri/Parle area preferably?]

@shaunak

I am not sure about Andheri but i suggest you head to Borivali (west) and get out of the Kandivali side of Platform 1 and go to Indraprasth shopping center basement. There you have lots of mobile shops selling new and second hand mobiles (in plenty) and even accessories.

Believe me you wont regret visiting here once :D

Never ever go to buy 2nd Hand Mobile from, any where, if you don't know shopkeeper or person who sell mobile personally, you will repent. Till now one of my cousin who always love to buy 2nd hand for cheap rates & than shades 1000's to get it work perfectly (100%). Best way sell you G502 here or to reliable shopkeeper & buy Eseries paying extra.

You already not wish to spend more as just bought G502, think what will you do if found any problem with 2nd hand mobile & need money to fix same?

Watch for TE deal & you might find good 2nd hand here on TE. :)

Dude, dont forget to check Heera Panna (tardeo). One of the best places to get 2nd hand phones.

You may as well exchange your phone there and pay a lil extra for the 2nd hand piece.

Back