PC Peripherals Where in b'lore to get TVS Black Gold USB k/b

Gryph0n

Adept
Where in B'lore can i get the TVS Black Gold USB Keyboard?

TVS - E

The last time (Feb 2008) I was at SP Road, no one had it. 1 or 2 offered to get it, but only after a week's wait :no:. SP isnt exactly next door to me, so I decided not to order it.

I got explanations saying "Its an expensive keyboard (~1300), so we don't keep it stock" :mad:

This one is too Nice for office use. I was addicted to this keyboard in my previous company.

For every button pressed you feel the confidence of typing correctly.

sTALKEr said:
Its a mechanical keyboard. wayy better than membrane kbs

Ideally for playing CS and the likes.

Amazing tactile response. Last checked, it was priced around 600 bucks in Surat. PS-2 interface.

THere was an IT expo in Surat sometime back and saw this black KB on a booth. Upon enquiry, the guy told me it was priced at 600 bucks. Not sure if it was some offer but dont think offer pricing would be so low either. :p

^ yes, still using mine 8 years old TVS Gold keyboard. It came for Rs 1200 10 years back, now retailing for almost same price; priceless.............

pcgamer said:
whats so good/special about this KB to command such a price tag

TVS Gold is a mechanical keyboard. Its very good for fast typing and gaming and It can take a lot of rough use. Unless you run a road roller over it, this Keyboard will last more than 10 years. I have a TVS Gold that was bought 12 years ago and still working perfectly.

WickedTA said:
Gryph0n, you could check with Ragupathi Infotech close to SP Road. I've PMed the contact number to you.

Thanks for the contact info. I'm planning to go to SP road next week, so will call them sometime next week.

Back